Maneater Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

hi by any chance can you guys make a mod for the steam version please cant use the epic version in steam

tried it doesn’t work

5 Likes

good cheats but please makes some for windows store

1 Like

When can we get the Steam version?

1 Like

Yeah getting this on steam would be amazing : )

Attatch your steam .exe to it and after you launch it and then close it, I know it doesn’t work, report it as broken, hopefully if more people do it they will update it.

I believe this is how their new system works as I understand it.

The cheats don’t work and when I click inf oxygen it turns back off.

same for epic version needs update thanks

yep needs update. well just wait i guess.

trainer needs to be updated for epic

just tested this out and needs an update on the stats section. everything else works from inf. health and oxygen. and also the one hit kills works. thank you and keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

I’m not sure what is going on with my game. Trying to play it is very frustrating. I played it the first time with WeMod and everything was fine. Cheats worked and game ran smooth.

Now the game is extremely choppy and the cheats are not working.
I have the game on Epic

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Now my game won’t even save, finish a mission, return to the grotto, and nothing. Any ideas?

The trainer need an update its not working.

I am playing the Epic version and is working. A jump higher mod would be nice so some of the items that are really high can be acquired easily.

I’ve tried several times in the past few months to play with the trainer, and each time the game runs perfect. But the cheats won’t activate. I’ve re downloaded everything, tried all the tips online I’ve seen and it still doesn’t work. I’m using Epic.

Hi I just used the game and started fresh and when I got after the tutorial, and enabled the trainer all mods works fine in my end.