Marvel's Avengers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Marvel's Avengers Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

These cheats have been removed from WeMod and will not be back.

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Can you add other options like :
• Allow Equip of Locked Cosmetic Outfits
• Challenge Card Points
• Gear Power to MAX as Possible
• Enemy to drop only Legendary/Epic Gear - if you know what i mean?

That would be awesome, and thank you for hard work!

6 Likes

There aren’t any options at all right now. It hasn’t been released yet, lol.
But thanks for your suggestions, we appreciate them. :slight_smile:

The Marvel’s Avengers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it only took a day. Damn people really wanted this. im being carefull cuz i love this game. is anyone getting banned right now.

Was VERY excited to see this one. However, Health isn’t working. Tried with Hulk and still getting my ass handed to me. No change with Mod active.

Ya probably If you use it online.

The units should cap out a 9,999 not 999
Otherwise, fantastic work

7 Likes

Unlimited Health capped at first health bar.
I’m getting one-shotted by basic enemies before it can auto-refill instantly.

Regardless of activating pre-mission load in, or with full bars of health.

Thanks though!

1 Like

BEWARE: Will reset any currency you have over 1000 down to 999.

1 Like

Game unfortunately crashes every time I enable a mod

1 Like

Another note, the “Upgrade Module” apparently caps out at 999. Not sure what other resource caps this way as well. Maybe DNA Keys as well. not sure.

1 Like

I’m a dummy. I can’t figure out how to link WeMod to the game. Which executable do I need to point WeMod to? The one I pointed it to just tells me “We’re having trouble starting or finding your game.” It’s starting up the game’s launcher.

EDIT: Disregard this message. I linked the right one. Told you… I’m a dummy. lol

1 Like

Please change the resources cap to 9,999. It’s reset my unit currency which was at 3,500 to 999 so now making it near to impossible to buy anything. Thanks otherwise!

Merged Post:
Game also crashes with mods on.

3 Likes

no mod can activated, cause if i active one the game is instantly crashing. so i hope you can repair it

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing.

We are unable to reproduce any crashes. My only suggestion is to disable cheats that aren’t needed.

Just turning on health crashed my game

Is there a tutorial level in this game? I don’t have the game but I’d imagine so.

I’d suggest not turning on any cheats until you have completed the tutorial stages. This applies really to all games.
Sometimes in tutorials, you’re required to get hurt (so you can learn how to heal) which the health cheat may interfere with. Or a tutorial may require you to pick up an object such as ammunition or a tool, which might be impossible if you have an infinite ammo/items cheat. And so on.

So my game kept on crashing but I figured out if I turn on what ever cheats I want on the main menu and then start my game it does not crash, It only crashed for me when I was already in game and then turn on the cheats hope this helps some of you out so, Enable what cheats you want first then load your game up