Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Marvels Midnight Suns
This is the official discussion topic of the Marvel's Midnight Suns Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Edit Health
2. Edit Shield
3. Edit Attack

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/04/2022
    Started development

• 12/04/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 01/29/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Marvel’s Midnight Suns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
3 Likes

Are there specific values to be used? Game FPS drops to single digits while selecting attacks.

1 Like

Very very nice will there only be 4 cheat or more in a future update but I I’m happy to see them here thx so much

1 Like

Would love to see cheats to edit the various currency values. But hey, thanks for getting something out so fast, that’s awesome.

Also, just tried it out, the 3 main options work well for me. Very cool.

7 Likes

Okay, not sure if this happens for the shield and health cheats, but attack also seems to apply to enemies. Just had a weak enemy deal 100, nearly killing my hero. Other than that, cheats work amazingly.

1 Like

Would also love a resource cheat for all the resources. It’s a grind like no other.

7 Likes

Ive kept 3000 for all three values and its been working fine. At times the enemies do receive the mods too. Using values 50,000 plus seems to bring the game to a crawl. This also happens with cards that bring up your shield to total of damage if you set damage too high.

hi thx for the trainer but i was wondering, are there going to be more options or this is it?

3 Likes

from what ive been reading online with other trainers etc. the resources are server side so they cant be changed through trainers. Maybe a work around of how much you get etc could be a better option. but the games anti cheat and piracy is no joke lol

1 Like

need a gloss cheat. and an epic version

5 Likes

Yeah like everyone else said there needs to be a cheat for the resources, either flat increase or an edit button for essence gloss credits intel all that jazz, maybe XP increase too for friendship as well, like double xp gain, or even a cheat for no resource consumption when crafting

4 Likes

Would love some resource modifiers as well

6 Likes

Maybe even a “resources not consumed” option

5 Likes

definitely a little let down by the options and lack of epic version. but will hold onto hope.

4 Likes

How do i hotkey the “Set” button?

1 Like

For anyone that sees enemies getting stat boosts, it seems to work (at least for me) that whatever character your mouse is hovering over, that one gets any stat changes you’re doing.

As a side note, I would really love to see an option to increase any of the in-game currencies (like Gloss). Otherwise, great work! :grin:

2 Likes

Love it so far is there any plan to add cheats to edit the various currency values or give you infinite reagents those would be so helpful thank you in advanced if you do

3 Likes

The resource cheats are possible without causing crashes. other Trainer makers have done it. But it took them a while to figure it out and this game doesnt make it easy on anyone. Im sure fling will add the resource cheats when they figure it out as well.

yea i heard they have a hell of an anti cheat