Marvel's Midnight Suns Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ohh lord when will there ever make a game that has almost no issues. It has to be cheaper for them by not having to make patches all the time

Hoping for an update for this trainer, and if you’re able hopefully more cheats? :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

game needs an update since you get crashes now when you try to run trainer.

3 Likes

@FLiNG when you update the trainer if you add a infinite light/dark cheat also so we dont have to farm four hundred conversations to get all suits i love you long time P.S thank you for all your hard work

2 Likes

Let us first hope that it is at all possible to make the trainer functional again. Apparently, 2k has reactivated or expanded all the anti-cheat measures. Even in the Steam discussions, people are already talking about the fact that anyone who uses Trainer or even just has the Nexus Mod Manager open is no longer able to play the game.

3 Likes

The Marvel’s Midnight Suns cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
8 Likes

Cant seem to get any of the cheats working.

1 Like

this only happens when u r hovering over an enemy when u set the cheat

1 Like

I bypass the launcher but the mods dont load. Tried starting the game with wemod and tried clicking play while in the game, both times mods failed to load

1 Like

Mods work.
FLiNG can you add just to reset at the very least the dark/light points for the hunter to 0? Because it is a big trouble to earn 400 light or dark points to get the achievement and the costume, and probably cards.

1 Like

not sure what im doing wrong, so now the game loads with wemod open but when you click play it simply closes the game still. Is there any instructions how to even get the game playing to activate cheats without the game auto closing

2 Likes

Can we have more please?

2 Likes

Have you made it in the meantime? Do you also bypass the 2k launcher? I bypassed it and can now use WeMod normally again.

yes iv bypassed the 2k launcher (terrible thing) and now they work fine, only wemod seems to work for the game though no other similar program works

just hit wit ha game patch, we mod now says the mods might not work with the game version but the mods still fail to load and never worked for me
Ive even tried running wemod as admin

1 Like

I am having the same problem

same ,another game update…ugh

1 Like

I started the game yesterday after the last update and I can still use WeMod normally.

For me it still works fine.

Can you add more mods please

2 Likes