Mass Effect 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Credits
4. Unlimited Element 0
5. No Power Cooldown
6. Unlimited Fuel
7. Unlimited Probes

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

sucks i cant use a controller with these games.

Nice nice, wonder a rerun of these ME games before Andromeda comes out. Just for the story sake.

1 Like

Might be me but the game glitched out when i was playing. Made my character jump out of the map with no way to bring him back. I gave up, there was no way i was gonna reload a previous save and clear out the area from those annoying mechs.

Rofl :stuck_out_tongue: You didnt play on a cracked version or anything that could make it fk up like that?

Agree. I really loved playing MASS Effect 2. Pretty good voice acting, as well as a strong storyline. Haven’t played this game since a long time, but ME2 is one of best RPGs ever made, imo, though some may tend to disagree with this.

Another game which can be noted for it’s voice talent, as well as storyline, would be BIOSHOCK, the entire series, including “Infinite”…

Just my thoughts. And oh, btw, thanks for the Trainer @STN…Will surely give it a try, once I reinstall this game on my rig.

Cheers !

Cool I want to check this out, can’t wait for the first game

I keep getting a message about the game starting to slow and to wait till the game fully loads. I have done so and still get the same message how do I fix this.

@WarsWarrior Run infinity as admin.

Attach infinity after the game has run.

@STN What do you mean by attach infinity after the game has run.

Hello,

First launch the game, and when the game’s level has been fully loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and then run the Infinity tool.

If the Infinity tool is already running, then just click on the “Switch to Game” button, which should now allow you to use the cheats.

@pdhar I tried both ways and still gave me the same message. I also got an incompatible message but I have seen post were that message really does not matter could that be part of the problem.

I’m not fully sure. STN might have a better answer/solution.

Btw, it could also be possible that there is a game version mismatch, if the Trainer was coded for the STEAM copy, but you own the game on Origin, or vice versa ?

@pdhar I meant game patch version, but I see your point ( I have the Origin version newest update ).

@WarsWarrior Where is your game exe? It should be in Binaries\MassEffect2.exe

If you still get this message after running infinity as admin then i am going to say its most likely an antivirus issue. Add infinity folder to its exception list and disable it.

@STN It is in that folder and I did put it in the exclude, I also run it as admin every time. I am still getting the message I am starting to wonder if it has to do with the game version.

@STN I have the most recent version of infinity and it did this before but i keep getting this error message

and I was wondering how to fix it.

@frank

@STN One question, I know it says on the top that it is up-to-date with the lastest Steam version, but is there anyway that I can make the Origin version to work with the mods?

It should work fine with origin.

1 Like