Mass Effect 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has this issue actually been fixed yet for steam? Its very annoying!

I don’t think the guy ever send a screenshot of the game folder.
If he didn’t then no. most likely not. if he did or STN found another way to see folder structure then yes

Yeah i have no idea how crack folder structure looks like.

Is there a fix for the steam version yet? And if not what can I do to help get that? It’s no longer free on origin and I already paid for it on Steam.

cough

sorry was just checking in case it was sent to them via PM or something.

@STN should be able to make steam version compatible now. Most likely. We’ll see when he shows up :wink:

Change the exe name to ME2Game.exe and see if it still launches. If it doesn’t, i can’t do anything at the moment about it.

Origin version was free for months so most people have origin version now (and i need to support that)

Still doesn’t work but thanks anyway!

Get origin version somehow or cracked version. It’s stupid when game devs change the folder structure when the game is same

To get the Origin version of the game in case someone else has the steam version as well, download the Origin launcher, then go to your Steam library and copy the Mass Effect 2 CD key (under links on the right hand when you click ME2 in library), then in the Origin launcher go to My Game Library and click “add game” and “redeem code”. Paste the CD key in redeem code and you can now download the Origin version for free. Hope this helps! (works with the DLC codes as well if you got the deluxe edition like me.)

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

Would it be possible to add a rapid fire option for weapons or no?

Each time i try to link mass effect 2 it tells me the game i picked is not a valid installation and i bought the game on steam. Every other game i bought on steam works well with Wemod Infinity. How come it’s not letting me link mass effect 2 .

I think it was made for the Origin version so the .exe name could be different or folder structure

It is for origin version

Thanks very much

Howdy, STN I am having the same issue as everyone and its also not working for me. is there an alternative that I overlooked? I uninstalled evrything and re installed it in the default C drive etc, and I renamed ME2 to ME2.exe still nothing…hmm wat do?

Get origin version

I have. what is also funny is my ME binaries folder where the game is installed is in my program filesX86 AND my user > documents > bioware > mass effect folder none work when i drag and drop OR when I select the folders.