Mass Effect 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same issue with BF4 on orgin. maybe its just orgin, but none the less I would love to find the culprit

Oh in that case point to base game folder.

Re bf4 no clue.

alrightyio lets give that a try. Ill update you if the situation persists

Can We Get Unlimited Resources Please Thank You

Your capslock is on. This game is super old and unpopular, i don’t think adding options to it makes sense sorry.

So the trainer works with my origin ME2 game, linking the exe wasn’t a problem. The big issue I run into is that the game is crashing at cut scenes when I use the trainer. What can I do to stop that from happening? I literally have to remember to shut down the trainer before walking through a door if I know a cut screen is getting ready to happen.

1 Like

Which cheat? Figure out which one is causing it

I haven’t been able to figure out which one creates the problem though I limited the trainer to only options 1 2 and 3… Anyone else dealing with this situation that you are aware of? I am playing the game through origin.

1 Like

I’ll mess around with it tonight to see if I can figure out which one is the problem.

For some reason my cheats instantly turn of has i activate them. i know that some of them work like the money cheat but it doesn’t stay the amount

The cheats work now, i don’t know why this happened but it’s most likely a bug with infinity i think

Makes my game CTD whenever I have WeMod active while the games running whenever I run into Garrus on Omega. No idea why it happens. I know its WeMod, cause It doesnt happen when the app isn’t running…

Use this mod. It automatically depletes a planet so you dont have to probe it a million times. Not quite what you were looking for but it helps.

Having same issue. Any of the cheats being active when running into a cutscene causes CTD for me. If I dont have any cheats active, the CTD doesnt happen

Really shouldnt have the cheats on all the time click em on n click em off. I find that helps out a lot when coming up to some cutscenes

I am currently having an issue with all versions of the trainer you created. It seems that none of them are supporting my version, and the program itself is not displaying what version I am playing. Some of the latest trainers work, but not all of them. Do you know of any kind of work around to allow them to work?

Ignore the version message and just use the trainer?

I have attempted to use each version of the trainer to see if they work, but only a couple of options on the latest one do. The only two options that work are infinite money and instant ability.

Do you have origin version of the game?

No, I should’ve double checked that. My bad…