Mass Effect 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have the problem, that the unlimited health cheat doesn’t work, however, the other cheats seem to work, I’m on the first mission, so I don’t have my ship, so I can’t exactly check every cheat. Any idea? Oh and Merry Christmas to every one.

Only cheat I can get to work on Steam is the Disable Cooldowns one, every other one is a negatory.

This is for Origin version

wait, if this is for origin, then why does the app say it’s for steam and that origin has to be voted on?

is that why non of the cheats are working for me through the steam app, because i loaded the game through steam instead of origin?

Must be a bug with the app. @frank?

I have the same problem. Is it possible to request a proper version for Steam, or should i just buy the Origin version?

1 Like

Oh, are you on Discord? If you’re, add me on it.

In v6, it’s easy to make multiple trainers for same game. I can whip out one for steam version too. Buzz me when you’re on Discord so i don’t forget.

i had to uninstall mass effect 2 from steam because origin and steam have MASSIVE conflict with the game starting.

i reinstalled the game through origin, but now wemod can’t detect or start mass effect 2 anymore.

nevermind, i got it fixed

Can you tell me the exe name for Steam version? @SimonMalund

Hey @STN The exe name for the steam version is MassEffect2Launcher.exe
When you start the game up on Steam, it gives you the option too run it as either “Play Mass Effect 2” or
“Mass Effect 2 Launcher”.
The Launcher looks like this:

This is important because when you download the game on Steam, the exe launcher that works are the MassEffect2Launcher.exe
Hopes this helps :slight_smile:

What is the actual exe name not the launchers?

When you run the game, go to task manager, right click on the game and go to details tab. It will tell you the exe of game.

OK @STN The actual exe name is “MassEffect2.exe”

1 Like

The Mass Effect 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When i activate the cheats, the game crashes after a few minutes.

Which of the cheats are you activating? :slightly_smiling_face:

Health, ammo and credits

Thanks! We’ll look into this :slightly_smiling_face: Just to be certain, which distribution of the game do you have?

Newest trainer thread here

The latest version on steam