Mass Effect 3 Cheats and Trainer

Read trainer notes.

Everything works well for me, excluding the ‘Add 1000 credits’. Any ideas as to why? Is there anything I can do to make this work?

1 Like

So, the reason the money wasn’t working, is because the ‘save’ was over riding the cheat’s action. Changing the binding to the numpad 5 fixed it. This also seems to work for pretty much everything.

1 Like

Where are the trainer notes? My “add 1000 Credits” does not work and I really need it to. I noticed that F5 is the quick save in ME3. I changed the game’s Quick save to numberpad 5. That did not work so I changed it back. I changed the trainer’s “add credits” to numberpad 5 and that didn’t work either. The add 1000 credits still does not work. What is the solution here?

Bring up the pause menu then back to game then to pause menu and it should work.

The “pause menu?” You don’t mean “hit escape in game to bring up game’s menu”, right? This is obviously something in the Wemod trainer that I don’t have, maybe? I’ve poured over this with the feeling that I am making an idiot of myself and examining every toggle, link and function within the trainer before responding
 but nope.

BTW, brilliant work and thanks.

Yes when you press ESC.

The notes might have been deleted since wemod v1 to wemod v6. I remember this game having notes.

1 Like

Hi STN,
No, that didn’t work. Let me preface my comments by saying that for the last few years, I’ve held out. I was a devoted Windows 7 user. However, after upgrading my PC I was forced to install Windows 10. The point is that my knowledge of Win 10 is about 2 weeks old and I am both confused and resistant to the Win 10 invasive measures. The cash button is not working but the weapon and health categories work really well. The possibilities are that the blockage is systemic - Win 10 permissions, firewalls, and controls or Nortons. Or, it is related to the game - EA, Origin, or my EA account. What files does the trainer impact to give 1000 credits or is this not relevant? Any ideas?

I think I may have found the issue. I’m using “version guard” which tells me that the trainer is “active” but beside the “installation” message is a red exclamation mark informing me that my version is not supported. I re-downloaded all my favorite games after Win 7 died onto the Win 10 PC. That was two weeks ago
 So I guess, I’ll wait until you get the time to update. This is the N7 Digital Deluxe version - 0527.124.

That might be it. If the game had an update then trainer might have been broken.

What annoys me, is that they update their game without fixing a single bug that have been well known and documented since the game was released. It would appear that their updates are concerned with security and their control. The players are their least concern. Anyway, thanks.

1 Like

If anyone else is having the problem of not being able to add credits, just check if you have unlimited ammo and no reload turned off before you want to add, you’ll see the difference after hitting esc, closing the menu and re entering the esc menu, hope this helps

2 Likes

Renegade and Paragon doesn’t work

Paragon/Renegade bar won’t go up. Even after i go to squad options screen. I’m also worried that after tinkering the bar with the mod. That it wont go up even the normal way

the paragon/renegade bar isn’t getting up for some reason is it already fixed?

1 Like

Hi there. Did this topic ever get a fix? The Paragon/Renegade bar isn’t going up. All the rest of the trainer cheats work. :slight_smile:

hi just wanted to let you know the No Skill Cooldown cheat does not work.

1 Like

By the way, is there any way you can add a cheat to give talent/skill points?

Hello. I know this is old, but I still like playing Mass Effect 3 and changing up the gameplay keeps it interesting. Aside from other mentioned cheat commands, and as specter8258 mentioned, the “No Skill Cooldown” cheat still does not work. There is no info bubble with it, so I’m not certain if I’m just missing the criteria to activate it besides clicking it to the On position. Thank you.

Salut,
pour ma pars, que se soit “no skill cooldown” et “add crĂ©dtis”, aucuns de ceux lĂ  ne sembles fonctionner, j’ai beau faire en sorte de les activĂ©s, rien ne change

seriez-vous en mesure d’expliquer le pourquoi svp ?