Mass Effect 3 Trainer

I would appreciate it if you could add a no power cool down cheat, Thank You

huh, can’t believe i forgot to add that. I have the cheat made already, i’ll add it to the trainer in a bit.

Actually nvm, i have to download the game first so i’ll add it in a few hours/day.

do I have to be diamond member to use the remote app?

Yes

Hey, did u add the no power cool down mod to the trainer, I don’t see it on the list???

This thread will get updated when i update the trainer.

Blame the Origin’s crappy download speeds, i ended up working on other games and forgot about this. I added this to my list so i won’t forget about it (should be done today).

PS: You can subscribe to this thread to know when the update is pushed.

Hello, you there Developer???

Why? It will take longer than 14 hours, this isn’t the only game they work on also this developer goes by @STN

Nope

The Mass Effect 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added No skill cool down

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@Juillani ^

my comment is probably irrelevant but can the following mods work and not get banned on multiplayer ME3 if i chose to do private lobby solo or in a public lobby?

Unlimited health
Unlimited ammo
Unlimited shield
Add medipacks
Rapid fire
No skill cooldown

I wouldn’t know. They probably wouldn’t even work.

just thought id give a reply back for if others saw my question i tested it out(against my better judgment lol) on multiplayer, unlimited health and unlimited shields work occasionally, unlimited ammo, no reload and rapid fire do work fully on multiplayer. i also tested this on win10 64-bit so others on other versions of windows or other OS’s might have different results, ill give update in a week if thats ok STN if i got banned from multiplayer or not? or if its clear to use on multiplayer without repercussions anymore

Try not to use the trainer/MOD online, for playing MP, as you might get banned as well.

WEMOD actually does not support Multiplayer cheating, nor do they make any trainers for online Gameplay, by the way.

Though, in some rare cases, the trainer might also work ONLINE, but it is not advisable to do this. I won’t recommend using it for multiplayer.

We shouldn’t misuse the Trainer, because it was coded to work for the SINGLE player campaign only. The fact that some of the options DO indeed work on MP, shows bad/poor game coding from the Mass Effect 3 Developers.

Not blaming anyone though, but try not to use the Trainer at least when playing MP. Just my thoughts.

For your reference. Taken from WEMOD’s Knowledge Base.

"Infinity does not modify or distribute any copyrighted game material, and it only supports modding single-player mode in games.

We don’t offer any mods for multiplayer-mode or any bypasses to obtain free in-game/in-app purchases. However, in some cases, it is possible that Infinity will work in multiplayer-mode because of how closely the game’s multiplayer and single player code intersect. In these cases, we recommend you do not use the mods in a multiplayer match.

We are not responsible if your Steam, Origin, UPlay, or other account gets banned, nor are we responsible for any other consequences that result from multiplayer modding".

1 Like

To be frank, i don’t care how you use it. If it works online, great! abuse it.

The only thing i care about is don’t blame me or wemod/infinity if your account ever get banned :poop: Feel free to report back if you get banned or not lol, i am guessing you probably will not as this game is old and EA could care less…who knows though i haven’t played the game for 4 years now

(update) still able to play online on mass effect 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

No Skill Cooldown does not work.

They do work, I’ve using various different methods over the years and Infinite is just the latest. The shield mod is spotty when in private lobby but doesn’t work at all in public, same for health.

No Skill Cooldown does not work.