Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Mass Effect: Andromeda
This is the official discussion topic of the Mass Effect: Andromeda Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Life Support
4. Unlimited Power Cells
5. Unlimited Credits
6. Unlimited Consumables
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Inventory Size
9. Unlimited Cryo Pod Points
10. Unlimited Research Points
11. Unlimited Skill Points
12. Easy Level Up
13. No Reload
14. Unlimited Ammo
15. No Recoil
16. Super Accuracy
17. Rapid Fire
18. No Weapon Overheat
19. Instant Cooldown
20. Unlimited Nomad Boost
21. Unlimited Nomad Vertical Boost
22. Unlimited Nomad Shield
23. Ignore Crafting Requirements
24. Instant Last Wave
25. Fast Wave Timer
26. Zero Gravity
27. Custom Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/14/2019
    Started development

• 07/14/2019
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mass Effect: Andromeda cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 27 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

the easy level up crashes the game

I can’t create any N7 armor after using the no creation cost cheat, can someone help me out here?

unlimted health doesn’t seem to be working on Origin version.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity could an EXP multiplier be added in the next update?

2 Likes

Instant last wave and and fast wave time do not seem to be working. It would be amazing if you could fix in the next update. Thanks :slight_smile: :grin:

yeah i have the same problem
crafting stuff wont get into my inventory
fked up my game
i guess i got punished for trying to play by my rules

fast wave will work, but you have to activate before a timed wave, and it causes the timer to start at 0:03 so its really only useful in the last wave. but then it gets stuck half the time and you cant turn it off so you have to restart the game.

some notes for multiplayer,

fast wave is only useful for extraction
Rapid fire also affect enemies
unlimited health and shield could be more effective, if enough damage is done in short period of time you will still die as the instant recharge of health and shield will not kick in fast enough.

other items that plain do not work in multi (reasonably so, but would still be nice)

unlimited credits
unlimited skill points
instant last wave

would love to see these functional in game to reduce grinding for loot boxes,

everything else could use minor improvements but otherwise function well enough to be satisfactory.

Thank you so much for your hard work on this, i really enjoy being able to utilize everything for this since there are not many players on andromeda and most of the time i have to play solo.

WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer nor does it provide the tools to do so.
Trainers from anywhere on the internet are only designed to work in single-player offline games. Aside from that, major game developers are aggressively suing producers of online hacks.

On the rare occasion trainers work in online modes due to oversights by the game developers, then the chances are you’ll be flagged by a bot to be banned or shadow banned in the game’s next ban wave. Unless you’re already shadow banned (the point of shadow bans is that you don’t realise you’re banned, because you’re only playing against other shadow banned cheaters).

Thats more than fair. misunderstanding on my part. thanks for clearing it up!

The easy level up cheat doesn’t stay active

2 Likes

Unlimited Health, Shield and others no longer work. I know its not a relevant game anymore, so im not expecting a update in the near future, but still worth a play every so oftern.

easy level up doesn’t work or doesn’t stay active not sure which one its supposed to be

2 Likes

This has probably been asked before but could an exp multiplier be added?

Hello, is there a way we can get an update for the Origin copy?

2 Likes

so the ignore materials for crafting doesnt work. the item “crafted” say it was put in your inventory but when you go look its not there. and i tried crafting something before activating the cheat and it worked fine.

also the easy lvl doesnt work either just turns its self off.

1 Like

hi possile to add easy kill or 1 hit kill? thanks