Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That isn’t something that can be fixed. It is caused by allocating more points than you earned.

Or you could just add a level at the beginning of your first mission, kill a creature, add a level, kill a creature, rinse and repeat as needed.

Is there any way to update this so that the infinite skills and level up doesn’t reset every time you start the game? I have to keep going into the skill tree and assign my skills every time I reload the game.

Thanks

That is not possible as it is a check set by the game.

None of the cheats work for me. Steam version.

Only unlimited life support seems to be working at the moment - it freezes the value until deactivated, so it’s not really “unlimited” but stays the same until replenished by in-game means.

This situation is caused by EA abandoning Origin client and switching to EA Desktop app. A friend reported that mods mostly work on cracked version 1.10 as it did not have the EA update obviously.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the deal with the unlimited credits are? Do they just freeze the value or is there a way to get your amount of credits to go up?

The Unlimited Health function didn’t work,

1. It switched itself off every time I launched the game
  2. If I switched it back on, it didn’t have any effect whatsoever.
    Please fix it :smiling_face:

unlimited credits locks your credits at 999,999 when i sell it just reverts to that even if the gained amount goes beyond that

unlimited health does work but similar to most of the cheats it just freezes hp value

Unlimited health and shields dont work. Health and shields act as w you arent even using the cheat. the level up button does nothing also no matter what you try and do

The Mass Effect: Andromeda cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Have they fixed the ‘Ignore Crafting Requirements’ yet? When last I played with the trainer active, I kept trying to craft N7 armor early one and the gear just wouldn’t show up in my inventory.All the other armor types and weapons did, but never the N7 suit.

i know this is an old game now but i have some issues with this app, the “unlimited life support” and “unlimited cry points” deactivates the same moment i activate them.
any ideas why that is?

Hi! Do you only get the issue while using those two trainers? How about the others?

Also, there has been an update to the trainers for Steam and PC. Make sure to use the most recent version, which you can check by going to the history page. You can try restarting the WeMod app as well.

only those 2 and well that “level up” option isnt working(never worked), i used wemod app before for this game(like in okt last year) and didnt have any issues like this.