Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

I can select a couple of mass effect andromeda cheats at first but after that when i try to select some cheats they will
select briefly but then deactivate

Yeah game had update. Try now, i just updated the trainer.

Thanks it worked :slight_smile:

I want to make a request.

I just started playing, and i started with the trainer right away.
Before the Nomad vehicle was unlocked (playing first mission) i activated the Nomad horizontal infinite boost.
But i guess since i didn’t have the nomad vehicle yet, instead of giving me the boost for the Nomad vehicle it gave me infinite boost for my suit (just walking around).
So when i jumped up (boosted up) and holded down the boost button i would just keep on rising.
Hopefully you guys could add this option, because after i unlocked the nomad vehicle and restart the game it didnt effect my normal suit but was very usefull and fun.

Also after you guys updated for the 1.05 update, while im running previous patch the following cheats stopped working;
Unlimited Skill Points;Unlimited Life Support;Unlimited Items

It’s already there, zero gravity :wink:

You probably enabled it by accident.

@User2453659
Infinity Troubleshooting Guide

@kjxtreme You need to at least one material required for it to work.

@Drake1132 I’ll check it out

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Several fixes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

UH OH…
We’re having trouble finding your game. Try restarting it, then press the start game button again…

I was trying many times, but still same trouble…

After the update you guys put out 2 hours ago, i can still not use the cheats also mentioned above
Unlimited Skill Points;Unlimited Life Support;Unlimited Items

@User2306672 What error code?

@Kaffa Are you on patch v1.05?

Nope the previous one, but i read somewhere it didnt matter and infinity would detect the version im running?

Yeah it will detect the version you are running but Infinity will still work only with the newest version.
Sometimes older will still work but not always

I didn’t know CPY cracked the game. Can you send me your game exe?, will take me 5 minutes max to add support for your version.

I wasn’t adding support for previous version because without a cracked version, there was always going to be one version > Steam’s latest one.

Hi STN,

Having trouble with the unlimited power cell cheat. Tried turning it off and back on and I’m still running out of power cells. Any help would be much appreciated!

1 Like

How do you check for updates? I’m having the same issues as @Kaffa and won’t be able to update until monday.

Hi STN,

Just an update for you… The latest update to the trainer seems to have resolved all of the issues I mentioned yesterday (it was yesterday, right?). I see from the thread that some others are still having issues, and I haven’t tested everything, but what I have tested is working great again (including Unlimited Health btw, as I had a chance to test that one earlier today).

Thanks for getting it worked out so fast.

Later,
Drake

Where would you like me to send the file?
And yes CPY did crack it.

Edit: Uploaded the .exe here https://ufile.io/1efcf2
If you would like me to upload somewhere else feel free to reply.
BTW thanks for your work.
Even though im a modder myself (alwayskaffa find me on the yt) due to my inactivity its nice to have someone else dig into different games than gta v :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, that works.

Right try now.

Just tried but still not working.
Once i activate them, they turn blue (activated) for a second or 5 then automaticly turn off again.
This happens for skills:Unlimited Life Support:Unlimited Items:
rest works but they already did b4.