Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Oh! My mistake! :S

1 Like

Still no problem, its just more info to STN.
So he can patch up any complications that may have happen after the last game update :3

Since the other guy reported something simmilar

I am having trouble with the unlimited skill points it doesnā€™t seem to be working. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Spend/Gain some first to see it change. Your skills need to match with your level for game to save them (in case you wonder why they donā€™t appear when you load a save).

I did that, but i dont think thats the problem. When I press the hotkey for the unlimited skill points it becomes blue in the infinity application, but then goes back like it was never activated.

Ah okay. Are you using the CPY version or origin?

I am using the CPY version

Hello,

I am having a frustrating problem: I just downloaded Infinity, but the game does not show up. Could it be because itā€™s one of the cracked versions? And is there any way I can fix it or do I need to send you the file? (I realised that I am quite bad at it since I now keep getting killed in the same spot and Iā€™d simply like to progress in the story, butā€¦ nope)

I hope you can help me somehow! :blush:

Go to the A-Z and search for ME:A there. Direct Infinity towards the folder where the game is installed for you.
Canā€™t promise that the cheats will work though. Depending for which version the crack is made for

2 Likes

It should work fine except a couple cheats. AFAIK thereā€™s only v1.04 cracked version

1 Like

I canā€™t believe how stupid I am :smiley:

Thanks a lot you guys! :smile:

i would love to see something like One-Hit Kill i hope this will be added
and btw nice work

Attempting to use this for my first time. Always have had trouble with trainers.

I tried several, both unlimited skill points and leveling, neither of them worked. No sound or anything. Iā€™m using the updated Origin version of the game.

• Restarted the game
  • Different save
  • Tried activating them under every menu possible
  • Tried activating on and off the ship
  • Restarted computer
  • Rebound keys

Nothing above worked.

@Klaleara Do the cheats turn blue or turn themselves off? Also for leveling up, you need to kill at least one enemy for the change to show up

There is nothing blue happening, or turning themselves off. As far as I can tell, NOTHING happens.

LOL. So nothing blue happening. I actually donā€™t know if the game was updated after 1.05 patch so maybe an update broke something.

While i test, do other cheats work for you ?

Yeah trainer is up to date with latest version. So i donā€™t know why itā€™s not activating for you. You can try uninstalling infinity, clearing its cache folders (%appdata%/daring development/infinity) and then reinstall. Maybe the hotkey monitor isnā€™t working properly.

Unsure why exactly, but that worked. Thanks for the fast assistance

Gotta say Iā€™m loving the options and how fast you put them out after release. Thank you. MrAntiFunā€™s Andromeda trainer has improved accuracy and no recoil as options. Is there a way to get those codes added to Infinity?

It would of course be a possibility that the Dev can do that. Im going to mention him so he see your message and determine himself. :slight_smile:

@STN