Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

When are you updating the cheats for version 1.06?

Do the cheats need updating? They are supposed to work for updates fine

Most of the cheats work just fine since the update, but when I toggle the unlimited life support cheat, the game executable abruptly ends without any error warnings.

The game just updated man so the trainer needs another update and thanks for you work bro.

I don’t think the Power Cells were ever working still. At least for me, not sure if anyone else had that problem.

Please update the trainer, thank you.

I am sorry man, and thanks a lot for working on GTA IV.

Game crashes on me when selecting the cheats. Seems random on when it crashes. Sometimes it selects the ones I want and I can play for a bit, then it just crashes. Other times will with crash while selecting the cheats. Been gone for a week, updated game and now having issues. No problems before.

Everytime I try to use cheats my game crashes. Does anyone have a solution for that?

@Keyxblader Which cheats?

I think it has to do with the amount of cheats. Like theres a limit.
Usually I’d use Infinite Health, Credits, Cooldowns, and anything like that.

I usually enable them all. I have had the game crash before I get to F6 and other times it would crash at CTRL + F2. I have tried to enable the cheats from the application and from within the game. I have tried enabling them from the main menu and after loading my last save. I have gone back to previous saves, and same thing. It just seems random for me. The last time I was able to play for about and hour and a half with all the cheats, and then it just suddenly crashed. After that, I cant enable them all with out it crashing.

& that cheat is Unlimited Life Support

The cheat was broken with the 1.06 game update. It worked fine up to that point.

WE NEED FIX! The trainer is not worked normal :frowning:

1 Like

These cheats are dope. Any chance level requirements for Research can be ignored, too? I want normal level progression without having to buy new gear every 5 levels.

1 Like

Same problem with unlimited life support. And as of the last couple of hours. None working.

I originally downloaded the trainer on 5/01/2017(dated Jan 04, 2017) . This worked fairly well, but Unlimited Health, Unlimited Shield and Unlimited Life Support (crashed game) did not. I tried the Beta version and it worked about the same for about a week and then Zero Gravity and Unlimited Inventory Size quit working. I reinstalled the original and Zero Gravity and Unlimited Inventory Size started working again. Some time on about 5/31/2017 the Infinity I had installed changed to look like the beta and became version 3.0.3.

Now Unlimited Health, Unlimited Shield and Unlimited Life Support still don’t work and neither does No Reload, Unlimited Skill Points, Unlimited Credits, Unlimited Nomad Boost, Zero Gravity and Unlimited Inventory Size. I have about 1200 items in inventory and the game drops me back to only 150 slots. I have come to rely on Zero Gravity.

I would like to be able to go back to an earlier version that worked better, but you must manually upgrade your software on our machines. Is there a way to get the previous versions to work again?

Now that ME:A patch 1.07 is out, are you going to fix these cheats that are not working? Please get this fixed!

P.S. I really enjoy using your trainers. I usually install mods to make games more to my liking. This is the first time I was able to play a game without spending hours setting up mods. Thank You!

Yeah i am going to check it out