Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

My mass effect Andromeda don’t work it worked yesterday not today
so why is it not workin

I am testing it now

The Mass Effect: Andromeda cheats have been updated! @User2519472 @dwharper34

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN Any word on adding super accuracy and no recoil?

When you start up your game already have the cheats activated, if that helps

It looks like you have every cheat that I was using working again. I have not tried Unlimited Health and Unlimited Shield.

Thank You very much! I’m amazed to see how fast you work. I appreciate it!

1 Like

me to aso unlimited shield keeps crashing

mine too much better before the update

What is your game version?

Mass Effect Andromeda just updated to 1.08. I have yet to test rather the current trainer still works properly for it though. I shall let you know in a little bit.

It would appear that whenever I craft something with the no crafting requirements, the items doesn’t deposit into my inventory but instead disappears.

The Unlimited Life Support cheat no longer works as of version 1.08. The AVP cheat does work, and I haven’t had any problems with the No Crafting Requirements cheat. The 1.08 patch did undo the saved changes from the unlimited skill points cheat however, but resetting them and using the cheat again worked just as well.

Haven’t encountered any crashes, but then again I didn’t get into any big fights in the game either. I have no idea if the Unlimited Health or Unlimited Shields work at the moment.

1 Like

I have found the unlimited life support doesn’t work, the toggle button in Infinity just slides back to off. I have also had my ‘unlimited skills’ be erased upon loading the game again, quite a few times.As well as when having ‘no crafting requirements’ enabled, anything I make just dissapears, it doesn’t go into my inventory.My unlimited sheilds and life support also seem on and off randomly.

I am using 1.08 update of the game

You need to have at least one of the materials in the recipe for the item to not disappear.

As others have noted, ME:A updated to 1.08 and a couple of things in the trainer no longer work.

Unlimited Life Support won’t stay set, it toggles itself off immediately after activating.

And items created when the No Crafting Requirements is active, don’t actually put the item in your inventory. In the case I tried, I DID have all but one of the required materials already, I was only missing Platinum (Pt).

You need to have at least one of each of the materials “type” in the recipe for the item to not disappear.

Oh, ok, now I see what you meant by a previous reply. Thank you.

But unless I’m misunderstanding how “Unlimited Items” works, finding one or more Pt would give me all I need anyway, negating the need for the “No Crafting Requirements”, right? Or am I confused?

Either way, it appears the only thing left that’s not working is the Unlimited Life Support.

Yeah i knew it was going to stop working. I’ll fix it.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll go in again and see if that’s the case.

Quick question, for anyone I guess. If there is a way to tell… how will we know when this has been updated with the fixed trainer version?