Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

As soon as STN tells you it was updated

Good enough. Thanks!

Infinity will also tell you and this thread will get updated too.

1 Like

In the immortal words of Jim Lovell ā€œHouston, we have a problem.ā€ Origin updated yet again, and once again I let Andromeda load up and get to where I saved at, THEN I tried to turn on the cheats. it resulted in the wheel to continuously spin and cause Andromeda to stall out with ā€œNot respondingā€ in Task Manager. for some reason Itā€™s not letting the cheats work as every time I try, the game stalls and I have to do a hard reset on the game to get it and Infinity not locked up anymore. As for Origin, itā€™s Version 10.4.12.59996 - 0. And when I donā€™t use Infinity, the game works, when I use it, it freezes up. and Yes I still have the recordings I made proving that and so much more.

As for my specs
Windows 8.1x64 Game OS
Linux Ubuntu SSD OS
Installed memory 24.0GB Ram
Processor: AMD FX-8320E Eight core processor at 3.20GHz
Motherboard: ASRock 970A-G/3.1
System Memory: 24 GB Max memory per slot 16GB Max memory 64GB
DDR3 2400+ O.C., 2100 O.C., 1866 O.C., 1800 O.C., 1600 O.C., 1333, 1066

Memory slot 1: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB PC3-12800
Memory slot 2: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB PC3-12800
Memory slot 3: PNY Electronics 8GB PC3-12800
Memory slot 4: PNY Electronics 8GB PC3-12800

GPU: Radeon RX 460 4GB GDDR5 Asus logo set for ā€œBreathingā€ flash pattern
The dedicated game drive is WD 2TBā€¦what is the problem with Infinity making Andromeda freeze up when I have zero problems running this game at all when I am not using Infinity and somehow I was using it before and I was unable to use it from May 31stā€¦to today, June 14th. I know that youā€™re shaking the bugs out of the upgraded Infinity trainer program butā€¦either Iā€™m not doing something right or the programā€™s not doing something right. Before I tried Andromeda, I did Dishonor part one with Infinity and it worked, with Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and it worked then, it always seem to flip out on Andromeda, To be more direct
Assassinā€™s Creed Black Flag: Works
Assassinā€™s Creed Rogue: Works
Assassinā€™s Creed Syndicate: Works
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada: Works
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: Works
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare: works
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition: Works
Dead Space 2: Just added to the list
Deadpool: Works
Deus Ex Human Revolution-- Directorā€™s Cut: Works
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Works
Dishonored 1: Works
Dragon Age: Inquisition: Works
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dying Light: Enhanced Edition: Works
Fallout 3: Not needed as have Batch codes in game
Fallout 4: See above answer
Grand Theft Auto 5: Prefer another trainer as my single player is modded
Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition: Works
Hatred (Even though I canā€™t stand how itā€™s a top-down variant game) Works
Homefront: The Revolution: Works
Just Cause 3: Works
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning: Works
Mad Max: Works
Mafia 3: Works
Max Payne 3: Works
Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor: Works
Plague Inc: Evolved: Works
Prey: Works
Resident Evil 4: Works
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition: Works
Resident Evil 6: Works
Resident Evil 7: Works
Rise of the Tomb Raider: Works
Saints Row IV: Works
Serious Sam 2: Works
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition: Not tested
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3: Works
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Darth Revan): Works
Skyrim first edition: Not needed as again; Batch files
Skyrim Special Edition: See the previous answer
The Technomancer: Works
The Witcher 3: Works
WATCH_DOGS 1: Works
WATCH_DOGS 2: Works

1 Like

What happens when you launch the game yourself then attach infinity?

When I launch the game first, I have to wait for Origin to sync up or do any updates then most likely need to restart Origin due to their whining over restarting the program, THEN when I do start Andromeda it takes a while for it to connect. Then I have to wait for it to load additional graphics and the saved game. After THAT I try Infinity with the Task Manager running and I see the listing for Andromeda show ā€œNot Respondingā€ and it stay like that. I go back to Andromeda, and itā€™s totally dead. with the icon next to the play button currently spinning instead of showing a check mark. I could do a time log of when I started Origin and the others in sequenceā€¦

12:11:35 AM Origin online
12:14:59 AM Starting up Mass Effect: Andromeda
12:16:04 AM Start up complete of Andromeda, currently at title screen
12:16:36 AM Engaged Gamecasting record mode on Razer software to screen record
12:17:19 AM Activated Task Manager
12:18:02 AM Loading up saved game and shaders, status normal on Task Manager
12:18:57 AM 1: Recording still active and finished loading the saved game.
12:19:24 AM Infinity already running, Andromeda in windowed mode
12:20:17 AM Task manager shows Andromeda ā€œNot Respondingā€ response from Infinity ā€œFailed to load cheats: Weā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info.ā€
12:21:25 AM Terminated Infinity, game recording at five minutes, ten seconds, status still shows as not responding in the Task manager. Forced to do a hard reset on Andromeda.
12:22:22 AM Stopped the screen recording of the game at five minutes, plus 15-20 seconds
12:23:15 AM Verified that Infinity has the ā€œRun as Adminā€ option checked
12:23:42 AM Started Infinity and is already on the home page of the program
12:24:18 AM Clicked play on the Andromeda trainer and see the icon where itā€™s supposed to be a check mark circling around, seconds later Andromeda comes up on Task manager as ā€œNot Responding.ā€ And same failed to load cheats message appears as it did at 12:10:17 AM.
In that effect I know if I were to use someone elseā€™s trainer the game would not freeze or lock up

No no i mean start the game yourself from origin. Let it load a mission etc. then run infinity and click Play. Infinity doesnā€™t work sometimes with origin games and they have to be manually launched.

EDIT: I just tested and it works fine (launched game then launched infinity/clicked play).Not sure what the issue is for you, maybe itā€™s the recording software?

ok since the latest update to infinity ā€¦it somehow make my game so laggy and alsoā€¦there are times the game got stock on loading screen with the little thingy on the right corner keep turning.
the game used to work perfectly with the older version of infinity but nowā€¦
any way iā€™m still using 1.05 version of the game and to be exact its the fit-girl repack but iā€™m happy with itā€¦except the freaking problem with infinity!
i tried running the game manually and even load my saved game and after that activating the trainer but nadaā€¦it just mess everything up.
any idea to what should i do for this problem?
any way to go back to older version of the infinity?

Nope you canā€™t go back to use an older version. It wonā€™t work imo. Use the current V3.0 version.

I think your problem might be related to the cracked ā€œfit-girl repackā€ which you are using. The Trainer I think only works on the latest patch/version of the game.

Despite the game was cracked, it still got few more patches as well from the Game developers, so this might be an issue.

thanks for responding
and yes iā€™m using the cracked version and also yes there are a couple of new updates for the game the latest version is 1.08 and iā€™m still using 1.05 because itā€™s more stable and more fun to play than the latest oneā€¦the question isā€¦why in the older version of infinity everything worked perfectly but not in the new one?
and alsoā€¦is there any cheat engine table with these option included in infinity that i can use?

Hey STN, got an issue I cant seem to figure out. Infinity continues to pop up with this error during use. here is the System log.
2017-06-15 13:29:48> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --download https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master
2017-06-15 13:29:48> Program: Fetching update information, downloading from https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master
2017-06-15 13:29:48> CheckForUpdateImpl: Using existing staging user ID: 9c095219-8f3a-5016-889a-bb21bf9e19ad
2017-06-15 13:29:48> CheckForUpdateImpl: Downloading RELEASES file from https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master
2017-06-15 13:29:48> FileDownloader: Downloading url: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master/RELEASES?id=Infinity&localVersion=3.0.8&arch=amd64
2017-06-15 13:29:49> Unhandled exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ā€”> System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file ā€˜C:\Users\Hutton\AppData\Local\Temp.squirrel-lock-69510EA91EF2972AE971D5A7EBC2B41D9CC8B327ā€™ because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at Squirrel.SingleGlobalInstance.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<.ctor>b__0()
at Squirrel.Disposable.AnonDisposable.Dispose()
at Squirrel.SingleGlobalInstance.Dispose()
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.b__2()
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.Dispose()
at Squirrel.Update.Program.d__7.MoveNext()
ā€” End of inner exception stack trace ā€”
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.get_Result()
at Squirrel.Update.Program.executeCommandLine(String[] args)
at Squirrel.Update.Program.main(String[] args)
ā€”> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file ā€˜C:\Users\Hutton\AppData\Local\Temp.squirrel-lock-69510EA91EF2972AE971D5A7EBC2B41D9CC8B327ā€™ because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at Squirrel.SingleGlobalInstance.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<.ctor>b__0()
at Squirrel.SingleGlobalInstance.Dispose()
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.b__2()
at Squirrel.UpdateManager.Dispose()
at Squirrel.Update.Program.d__7.MoveNext()<ā€”

and as a side note and possibly unrelated, my game wont save my skill points nor develop any specific weapon above lvl1, though the option is there to do so upon completion of the development the items retains a lvl 1 status instead.
Any thoughts for a solution?

Origin based version BTW.

Donā€™t know for sure. But @STN might have an answer.

Btw, Infinity does not include any Cheat table, as far as Iā€™m concerned. CE is a separate tool.

@frank

Having an issue where running is not working correctly i look like im running in place but hardly moving. No idea if this has to do with the custom speed cheat or not. Someone help me please

The level up cheat isnt working either

You need to kill an enemy to level up. When you enable speed, you can only control it from the slider.

2 Likes

So when playing the game the sprint looks like its messed up, with my weapon drawn im running in place skipping forward only a few inches even though the animation is there. Dont know if the custom speed cheat may be the problem. Anyone else know a solution?

Also the Level Up cheat isnt working on it either

Level up cheat works just fine.

So once i rebooted the game 3 times everything started working correctly lol Sorry everyone

1 Like

Glad to hear it. Have fun!