Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Could be your antivirus or something on your system. I really don’t know because it is working for me and other users as you can see. When this type of error happens for me, i just spam the play button and it works. Which is why i suggested it.

Try launching and if the error occurs, go to setting > save log in infinity and paste the log here

I have same problem

any clue as to infinitys mass effect andromeda on how to use the level up cheat. it isnt working for me. everything else is working fine minus that and for some reason when i go to craft the gear i need it wont go into my inventory and it doesnt show in the list of armor to wear, i have been stuck with the original gear since

Kill an enemy to level up
Have at least one of the material types.

when i asked the question on discord channel, it doesnt mean i dont care like nicetomeetyou said lol. when ya talk about the notes i honestly have no clue where that is or see it. all it shows on my screen is the LIST of what cheats you have.

oh the discord is mostly us goofing around

do you know why it wouldnt craft the gear ? is it because i dont have one of the pieces ?

Get at least one of the material types then craft it for it to stick. You don’t need more than 1 but you do need at least 1 for each material type.

that makes sense now, thank you. as for the little icon where level up is i dont see that. i did some investigation and it seeems in LIST view there is no i beside the cheat

i had to put it into grid view to see it. Anyway you guys might be able to do that in list view as well ?

@frank did you miss this ? :stuck_out_tongue: [quote=“immortalpickle78, post:301, topic:27887, full:true”]
that makes sense now, thank you. as for the little icon where level up is i dont see that. i did some investigation and it seeems in LIST view there is no i beside the cheat
[/quote]

Ahh so you’re the guy. Like I said later on the discord it wasn’t specifically addressed towards you.
99% of the time people just don’t care about stuff like trainer notes and simply say those cheats do not work (you can check it out in the Warhammer thread, STN just answers with “check trainer notes” or says what the notes say and BAM! cheats work god damn)
Sorry if I came over a little bit rude or anything like that wasn’t meant like that.

I have a suggestion for Mass effect andromeda. Make a way to add mission funds with the cheats. to level up each of the strike teams abilities it can do. @STN @frank

Mission funds are stored online

oh allright thanks @STN

@STN . is there a way you or the other devs could implement a option in the Cryo points to add one that adds mission funds for the ? and name it something else possibly ?

For the what? And STN already said that mission points are stored on an external server .

not to be rude but i wasnt asking you snake.

I’m with snake. I do not understand what you mean with

add one for what? STN won’t be able to understand it either.

Then. If a value is stored online it is out of the hands of devs. If they try to change it they might aswell publish Multiplayer hacks and have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with it

1 Like

Not to be rude but you should read up on the difference between client side and server side.

It´s basically the difference between using a copy machine to print some fake money (client side) and hacking in to the bank in order to modify the amount of money in peoples accounts (server side).

If he actually did what you were asking he would most likely be thrown in jail.

1 Like