Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

If STN could get the instant last wave fixed. you can build funds up very fast with quick last wave. I overlooked it at first, but did try it out week or two before the latest patch. I was able to get enough funds to get all the cards for the characters.

With this latest patch, and the additional power cards (multiplayer) its even more crazy. Had hard enough time getting all the ultra rare cards. Having multiple versions of the same gun is crazy. Well anyway requesting cheats to try to change something on their server is crazy and something that wouldn’t happen. But things STN was able to change was the instant last wave. Which helps out a lot.

Problem is it’s a user-submitted cheat, i didn’t make it but someone insisted i should add it

Now i haven’t a clue what last wave is, i will need to play the game until i reach a point where that cheat can be used. Not sure if savegames can be shared? If so can someone be kind enough to send me theirs ?

Lesson learned though, never going to add someone else’s cheats even if they insist to death.

I didn’t manage to try it, but from what I read, it’s something making you able to go direclty in the last wave of multiplayer games. So it is very useful.

Multiplayer ? No wonder it won’t work all cheats on here are for single player only no online !
Nothing multiplayer is supported on here !

There is 7 waves that you have to win. The seven wave is where a shuttle comes and picks you up. You have few minutes to fight your way to the pick up area. If you live. Mission success.

So with that said. With the switch turned on for “instant last wave”. You land at site for wave one few seconds, later it switches to last wave message. Then if you have “Fast Timer activated” It counts down to like 5 seconds. Done. Mission complete. About two minutes used up for successful mission. Your player doesn’t get hardly any experience at all. You do get the value of currency for completing mission though.

As a middle age game with kids and lack of sleep to boot. When you added it, was a life saver. The quick timer still works. But don’t turn it on with out the other. Two reasons.

1. Sometimes it locks on, once you turn it on and you cant turn it off.
  2. There is some waves 3 and 6 that have missions you have to complete with timers. So it will make it so you have unsuccessful mission.

Like I said previously. They added infinity amount of items. It took very long time to upgrade characters in multiplayer already. I spent few hundred dollars already buying EA gift cards to buy Andromeda points to buy packs. So I don’t feel to bad of using the little helper.

So anyway now all the multiplayer characters power levels. that is shown in Roman numerals. Don’t confuse that with levels. Characters still have a level 20 cap. The power levels used to be 10 and now I think they are 20. The characters are divided up Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra Rare. Same goes for weapons. So the Ultra Rare characters and weapons are very hard to max out.

Now they have more levels for all the characters and you basically get veteran status on the characters. So bonus damage the higher you are. There is 57 weapons. They made variants for each weapon. BulWark, Siphon, and Concussive. So if you include the original weapon and include the 3 variants. It estimates 228 different guns you need to collect 10 times each to get at the maximum level. Playing gold gets you around 45 to 50k in points you can to buy crates. The ones will cost you about 100k.

So “STN” I hope this helps explain. I actually have more fun playing multiplayer than single player. It was more fun with Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Back then people actually talked, in their mics and had blast. Yeah once in while you would get this person who would have their mic on all the time and we would hear this delayed echo of sound. But we would just boot that person. Now with ME4 multiplayer the players are so serious. If I see somebody who has a mic its like a gold mine.

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed information but the developers will not make cheats for multiplayer.

1 Like

I didn’t know they were for multiplayer only, someone sent me those cheats to be added and i thought they were for some mission in single player campaign.

Do i feel like a fool now hahaaa…yeah i am sorry there is no way i am going to update those cheats as we don’t do multiplayer hacks.

You got fooled. Na na na na making multiplayer cheats,… Stn stn… how low you have fallen

1 Like

Well technically you would have to take down the whole thing. When you play solo or the host the info goes by your computer. So all the commands for unlimited ammo, shields, health and so on works in multiplayer. That is why the last wave and timer work. It is based on the persons computer not the games server.

I know :stuck_out_tongue: but the wave cheats are exclusive to MP only. This won’t be the first trainer that works both offline and online, my goal is to only make offline cheats, if they work online…great enjoy them but i am not going to be held responsible for whatever happens and certainly won’t do anything if they stop working online.

Sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

I still can’t get Unlimited Life Support to work in Single player mode. I turn it on, and it turns right off. Is anyone else having this problem?

Having the same issue with Unlimited life support as well as Rapid Fire.

Yeah, Rapid fire just turns itself off on mine as well. So Unlimited Life Support and Rapid Fire are not working for single player mode. Needs to be fixed.

Hey Thanks for your work STN!

But i have some problems using features like Unlimited Items and Unlimited Inventory Size any idea what i might be doing wrong?

What problems?

Not Working!

Have you read trainer notes?

Yes By not working i mean it turns off instantly after activation! and as i can see its a toggle cheat not executable?

What is your game version?

I’m the same as Amantheboss, just downloaded the latest version from Origin to test it out and it doesn’t work for me either.