Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

MEA - Can’t edit hotkeys.- in game or pre-game - all cheats.

In game: I click on a key assignment and the assigned key changes to 3 dots. I try to enter other keys and nothing happens - it stays 3 dots until I click on something else.

Pre-game: I click on a key assignment and the assigned key flashes to 3 dots then reverts to the default key after ~ 1/2 second.

Never mind - I uninstalled Infinity, ran ccleaner, restarted, downloaded and installed Infinity, and all seems to to work now, so far…

1 Like

What was Amantheboss issue?

A few posts above yours.

Ah right. Could be the game update. I’ll check it out when i am able.

unlimited life support is not working for me

Alright. Is the game update. I’ll check it out when i am able.

my game is fully upto date.thanks for responding.

A lot of games have updated all around the same time. It will probably be awhile, before they update the trainer for the 1.09 version of Andromeda.

what isnt working?

1 Like

i really think this mod should add infinite decrypt keys, and have inventory editors

Sorry, but Instant Last Wave isn’t working for version 1.10. Thank you very much! :smiley:

The cheat is outdated and it is not going to be updated. Not sure why it isn’t removed. It is explained in posts above,

1 Like

Someone probably already replied but there’s wave 1 to 7 in multiplayer Andromeda and the last wave is an escape wave which means you basically got to go back to where you spawned initially. Combining “Instant Last Wave” with “Fast Wave Timer” allows the player to complete the missions with full rewards in 1 minute instead of 20 minutes. Making it one of the best MP cheats available.

Yep was already said hence it will not be updated

the life support still not working it goes on then turns off again

What about Origin compatibility? I’m not sure if the trainer is compatible with Origin, if not, please make it compatible! I’m gonna purchase it today! :frowning:

Afaik there is only origin version and yes this trainer works for origin. That’s what i made the trainer using.

It seems to crash the game quite frequently when a certain amount of cheats are active.

It’s the life support cheat, i haven’t gotten around to updating it yet