Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Mass Effect Andromeda won’t be getting any more singleplayer patches or any DLC. So once you update the trainer, you probably wont have to deal with it again. :smiley:

1 Like

I keep getting my skill points resetted.
after using the cheat and spending my points and then later saving and loading the game it undo everything…but again re using the cheat works.
So is there a way to prevent the game from undoing the skill points ?

Your skills need to match with your level for game to save them (in case you wonder why they don’t appear when you load a save).

So level up to keep the skills.

The Mass Effect: Andromeda cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so much for the update. Will check it out when I can. :smiley:

Thanks for your job but unlimited health doesn’t work

Are you on the newest origin version?

1 Like

yes the last one

Works fine here? Can anyone else confirm?

Infinite health works just fine for me. origin version 1.10

1 Like

I cant use rapid fire or instant last wave on update 1.10, is it for all or just me?

I didn’t know they were for multiplayer only, someone sent me those cheats to be added and i thought they were for some mission in single player campaign.

Do i feel like a fool now hahaaa…yeah i am sorry there is no way i am going to update those cheats as we don’t do multiplayer hacks.

2 Likes

I can’t load the trainer into game at all. Keeps giving me an error.

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

Unlimited Health is currently not working. Health will deplete to the point of death.

1 Like

Somehow even with unlimited health enabled, the Invictor still manages to kill me. The kett can’t kill me - just the Invictor. Is there any reason why this is? He’ll grab me then I die :\

Probably cause it’s a scripted death. Don’t let yourself get grabbed

1 Like

level up cheat wont stay on? i click it and it goes on for split seconed then goes off.

It’s not supposed to. Read trainer notes

I’m not sure if one of the nomad cheats cause this but when I enter a radiation area with it my screen goes black any suggestions? for now I’m going too apply one cheat at a time until it causes the glitch.