Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

Thank you for this i couldn’t figure out why my skill points and skills would disappear when i would start the game back up

You read his post so many posts above but not mine?

Your skills need to match with your level for game to save them (in case you wonder why they don’t appear when you load a save).

So level up to keep the skills.

okay thanks, but also if you turn on the unlimited skills at the main menu it will turn them all on no matter the level you are

Small error in cheat: can’t activate anything using shortcuts, however activating them by opening infinity works just fine :slight_smile:

When playing through Origin the cheats dont do anything. It looks like its trying to activate when i click on it manually, but nothing happens. When trying to do the keyboard shortcut nothing happens either

Keep getting the error “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info” tried restarting the game multiple times now dont know why this is happening. Is this Origins fault or something? I only use windows defender so dont think that would cause any problems

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity?.

unfortunately even with firewalls and other securties turned off the infinity app doesn’t connect to Andromeda anymore and I cant figure out why :frowning:

1 Like

Idk if you run as admin all the time like i always though you do. I booted up the game to the main menu, then loaded Infinity like normal, then hit play on the ME Andromeda page in Infinity. Itll give you a pop up that click yes for and it SHOULD work. That fixed my issue. Otherwise STN will have to help you lol

Running the game via Origin, Patch 1.10 . Tried activating the trainer after game launch and also before. trainer shows working. Toggles also provide sound as working. However no cheats are activated. Please advice thnx.

Which cheats? also did you read trainer notes.

I went through Infinity troubleshooting guide. I am not getting any specific errors. The app shows connected sign after clicking play. after several tries only the zero gravity and nomad boost cheat was working. For one instance the unlimited skills and credits worked but after that the game is crashing whenever i connect it with infinity. On its own it is running fine. Any advice on getting stable running. I tried offline running and antivirus stopped but to no avail.

Infinite Health is not working, even though I started Infinity as admin and the game is correctly attached to Infinity, it still doesn’t work.

Do you have the origin version?

Yes, i have the origin version.

Weird, did the game have an update recently?

Apparently the last update was the 1.10

Hello!

Can you add the easy kill option to the trainer? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

ME:A 1.10

Rapid Fire doesn’t work, he turn On for 2 seconds and he turn Off.

Custom Speed doesn’t work properly, it works correctly when I use it but when I press the key run or when I reset the custom speed, I can not move anymore. I’m forced to rebood the game for debug this.

And thanks u for this trainer, he really help me to the last compaign mission ^^

What is your game version?