Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Research Points
  • Added Nomad Boost
  • Added Instant Cooldown
  • Added Consumables cheats
  • Added shield cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Gorthezar6h
Still having trouble could just be me but when I turn them on they turn back off shortly after without pressing hotkeys to turn them off.

Also could be that for some reason I have to start the game Alt+Tab out click start game on infinity to get it to connect to the game.

I’m having the same issue…

Are you still using trial by any chance? The game hasn’t unlocked everywhere so its possible.

Also i hope you’re not using it online.

The credits cheat doesn’t seem to work. The only thing that seems to happen is I get no money from selling stuff while it keeps going down when I buy. Maybe I’m doing it wrong somehow?

1 Like

Keep the cheat enabled then either load a save or gain some credits. Problem is game doesn’t update on-screen value with your real value until randomly. I’ll dig more into this and see if the display value can be synced with real but you should still be able to buy things.

Hey there. Thanks for creating the trainer. One thing though, when I save and exit, the saved game losses the skill points. They remain on my squad mates but they are gone from my pc.

Hey! Nice trainer. But seems the Infinity Credits not works… tried spend \ gain … different stuff but still after buy creds going down, BUT! if i sell - then they just freezed :slight_smile:

1 Like

STN. The Creds , its affect minerals … when i use unlim creds - some random minerals are gaind to 10000. So… its possible to get creds …but. YOu need to use the cheat…save game with the 10k stuff… then off cheat - load and sell the 10k for gain creds… so its possible to get alot creds :smiley:

1 Like

But, if the minerals vault not chages (yes it works not everytime) and i load the game with ON creds cheat - when i try trade… it stucks… the game stuck and only console opening :smiley:

Update: Plus… sometimes the cheat affect TRADER minerals vault… so the trader gain 10000 mineral stuff.
Well if player is smart - its possible to gain some creds - ive gained about 100K+ but i think that too much experiment will crush the game totaly. So be care guys till the creator will update the trainer.

1 Like

Weird

Can we get a “No crafting requirements” so we don’t have to farm materials please? :smiley:

EDIT: Also, “Unlimited skill points” works, but it seems to reset skill trees and leaving 0 skill points after launching a new session, is it because of online feature so we must use it offline?

EDIT 2: And something for Remnant Decryption Keys please, ■■■■■■■ sudoku :>

2 Likes

same here,with the exception that sometimes buying something will give credits. but not every time and the amount received seems random

1 Like

I lose all my skills points whenever I die or load a game, are there any fixes to that?

What? Do ME:A have sudoku

The credit cheat is acting up wierdly for me

It’s the new hacking, luckily they’re tied to some places specific. Can’t say much so I don’t spoil you.

Yup new hacking is not fun at all.

Will work on this more today. Been busy with AC: Unity trainer.

1 Like

Credits doesn’t seem to work for me.

Weird. Now none of the cheats toggle (I like using the number pad) and they don’t activate either.

I also somehow ended up with 10,000 iron, which I think is from your Credits cheat like Inspireone said.