Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

I tried disabling one mod I was using, Better Backup Life Support, and Unlimited Life Support started working. I don’t know why it would not work when I disabled all my mods.

Sorry about Sera being nude. I got excited about Life Support working and I’m so use to seeing her like that I failed to dress her.

Thanks for your help! Sorry I didn’t notice that mod earlier.

1 Like

I have an issue where when I use the Unlimited Skill Points cheat it resets mine and my squads skills. But now even if I have the cheat disabled and not running it still resets my squad’s points a few seconds after.

Your skills need to match with your level for game to save them (in case you wonder why they don’t appear when you load a save).

So level up to keep the skills.

Man this thing is absolutely amazing! I got to meridian twice in one day because of this!
You work fast and without forgetting anything!
The Cheats work perfectly fine I can’t even remember one time it didnt work!
i am greatly impressed!

For some reason my origin client based andromeda is not working with the wemod trainer. It was working fine yesterday, I don’t get why it wont work today.

Spam the Play key

1 Like

Is anyone else having problems loading the cheats into the game? Because mine keeps popping off errors.

Does not work for me, i press play and it launches but the trainer pops up with “we had trouble loading the cheats into your game, try restarting the game” i did that nothing helped

Run the game yourself then attach infinity. Spam the Play key

still does’t work, im spamming, game is running. I opened the developer tool following the video you have posted in the past and the trainer does not initialize.

No that has nothing to do with it

1 Like

Disable your antivirus, add infinity to its exception list. Run infinity as administrator.

Running perfectly, loving the story in this game, thank you.

I believe unlimited health is not working for me, I take damage and I already died few times.

Get origin version

I go to play a game and I launch it from infinity and I go to toggle ( going to use mass effect And as an EXP) in MEA I try to toggle Rapid Fire and it toggles on and then off really fast and it does this to a few others. Does anyone know why and if so also know how to fix it?

Do you have origin version?

I have the origin version and it won’t even launch my game anymore. I bought a new computer and I am unsure maybe it is an issue with where the files were loaded. This new computer has an SSD and thats where majority of the origin files were allocated to. Has there been an issue with the trainer? an Update? because again, I cannot even launch the cheat codes.

1 Like

On second thought, I actually found the Game .exe file and routed it directly as a custom start point on the infinity app. Now it is running as smooth as butter. I will call back in with updates.

where did you find it? I can’t find it for the life of me