Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer

i see thanks for the info. I also got origin and i had to do the points over again hopefully they can make it permanent in the future.

If you happen to get this working for 1.04 crack, you’d make so many people happy, including myself :grin:

IF using mod to max ure cryo points and for some reason forgets to use mod when starting to play again and you get a negative amount of cryo points don`t worrie

SOLVED
just go to youre AVP station and look for an upgrade thats green and you will be able to activate it even thou u have negative avp and as long as u have mod on u
will go from negative to +99 again.

And if you DONT have anything to activate try to load and earlier saved file were u havent used an extra AVP and make sure u overright the same save that u just loaded
and as long as u still have the mod on u will get both less negative avp and ty to the earlier save u will have one offer to activate in the AVP console and there u go +99 AVP again

1 Like

the second part is to update ure char to have 1 AVP option un selected later in game so just go in to the save and overright the same file again.

1 Like

i was wondering could you do Give all Minerals as a Cheat? also loving the Infinite Jump Boost it saves time

Not sure if your using CE to find pointers / patterns.
Would be able to help out if thats the case though.
Free of charge obviously

Found 3 Addresses that effect the count of Power Cells using CE
08B25B70
71E3C748
Not sure if it changes every time you re-load the game though, but setting the count to 5 and keeping value to on seems to work :slight_smile:

Ola pessoal, meu nick Ă© Lord Dio, e sou novo nesta comunidade, gostaria da ajuda de vocĂȘs pois tenho a limitação de nĂŁo intender InglĂȘs adequadamente.
NĂŁo estou conseguindo baixar o aplicativos Infinity ele sempre falha no download.
Estou postando esse comentĂĄrio aqui pois Ă© referente a este jogo.
Desde-jĂĄ muito obrigado.

English please

Post in a new thread what error you get. It’s infinity specific issue and has nothing to do with this trainer.

Nyob zoo, kuv tsis txawj lus Askiv, koj paub hais tias cov neeg to taub, kuv yuav mus hais ib hom lus tsis tau lees tias kev nkag siab.

The Mass Effect Andromeda trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Unlimited Inventory Size

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@STN Thanks for the trainer; making my second playthrough a ton of fun.

That said, I for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get the Unlimited Power Cells functioning. So I went on to try to find the pointers in CE, but I can’t manage to consistently find them. No idea if you use CE for these though.

In any case, it seems the Power Cells were fine, but since 1.05, it’s no longer working.

Once again, thanks a ton for the hard work!

1 Like

Hi, the Unlimited Power Cells cheats does not work for me. I use them and they still run out.

I was playing around with the speed settings to run a little faster, but it makes my character look as if it’s lagging - very jumpy and not smooth movement. I’d like to disable it because it’s disorienting
 I can’t get it back to normal no matter how much I adjust the speed settings. Is there a way to disable that cheat specifically? Thanks!

End Game in infinity, attach trainer again.

+1

Its a pretty old post since there have been a patch in the trainer since that one.
Are you sure its exactly those that dont work?
Just wondering

@MrPrecise Outside of the Unlimited Power Cells, I don’t know of any other issues(at least I haven’t experienced them). I was only concerned about power cells because my next playthrough build was gonna be centered around them.

Fairly certain the trainer’s been updated since 1.05 release?

I was talking to igorek, he said +1 that was made 5 days behind the last update of the trainer.

Was asking him so he didnt spread misinformation of what was not working.