Mass Effect Cheats and Trainer for Steam

But its your job :stuck_out_tongue:

But I like your Trainers they are made with something special, I’m just not sure what it is.

Any chance we could get paragon/renegade points and infinite/ more storage for gear? I know this topics been dead but it would be lit. Thanks

Can someone tell me how do I link my infinity with Origin version of ME1?

Run your game then click Play in inifnity

Hi, I was wondering if we could as @sazy3232 has said, add those things, though mainly be able to set or add levels, that way I can just speed up the process to get spectre gear by end game, I was at 46 at end game and never got to see some of the gear, so my next play through as a van guard would be dope seeing as though I was a sentinel and could only use pistols, I could now use shotguns and have more fun again, I really do think, though again as @sazy3232 had said that it is a dead topic, it would be really cool. Thanks for listening :wink:

Great Trainer!
I hope there is infinite running stamina and modify running speed trough in-game trainer/
Also if possible infinite mako health and summon mako.

Having Issues with it finding the game might be an Origin problem?

This is Cyntharis apparently this is the account my email is registered to so send help this way

Run game yourself then attach infinity

thanks it worked

cant get the infinite talent points to work

@STN

i have infinite health active, but the geth armaments and collossus’ still insta-kill me. is that game programming or a bug? cause my max level xbox character can tank that sh*t.

also, i bought the trilogy bundle for a friend through origin and wemod doesn’t work for the origin version of mass effect 1.

I can answer your second question, it most likely won’t won’t for both a different edition and different distribution of the game. Most of the time entirely new trainers must be made for things like that :slightly_smiling_face:

can one be made for the origin version? i know that stn is currently doing a steam mass effect 2 version that someone requested

Not at the moment, if you leave a link I’ll add it to voting but we’re gonna be focusing on updates for a while to get caught up :slightly_smiling_face:

pleaseeeeeeeee add movement speed also lower recoil

We’ll see what happens but STN is no longer with Team WeMod so this trainer would have to be remade entirely. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah… Inf Health works on the most parts… but I got onehit KO by Geth crawler/sniper thing and that damn Armature platform. The big one. This one need fixing.

you guys should add a time increase time decrease cheat for the dlc