Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME1) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

wow, that was quick.

Hi thanks for the trainer. Can you add options like 5 talent points and 10,000 credits options. THe unlimited options for these are a bit much. Thanks

4 Likes

How does it works with all Trilogy in one game?

2 Likes

Love that this is up already. Plans to incorporate 2 and 3 as well? Or is this trainer somewhat universal?

2 Likes

Thanks for being so fast ! A no cool down for the powers would be really cool if you guys can do it.

Great work! Abilities cooldown needed

Works with Origin too. Thanks!

1 Like

Works with Origin. I look forward to the cheat for the 2 and 3.

1 Like

Thanks!! Is it possible to implement an FOV slider/changer?

Also will this continue to work with Origin/EA Desktop? If not, will there be a dedicated version? I noticed there isn’t a dedicated version for Metro Exodus Enhanced on Epic? Only a Steam version.

Are they planning on releasing an official one for the Origin copy? I’ve seen people on here saying it works for that too, but it’s not reliable. Thanks!

1 Like

the cheats works perfectly. wonderful work and amazing how fast it was released. i have only one question is it possible to add a cheat for paragon and renegade stats?

3 Likes

drag and drop the me1 exe file from the mass effect legendary folder

Will they be adding mass effect 2-3 to the trainer list?

3 Likes

Part I works perfectly, but when it’s finished and you change to Part II it seems to doesn’t work anymore, even if wemod is restarded and the .exe is changed. Has anyone an idea to fix this? ._.

That’s because if you look at the trainer properly, it clearly says its for Mass Effect 1. 2 and 3 haven’t been finished yet, give it a few days.

6 Likes

Any possibility for Mass Effect 2 and 3 for the Legendary Edition anytime soon? Cheat Happens somehow already beat WeMod to releasing these trainers. I know it’s a lot of work, and I support the development community 100%, which is why I pay for Wemod pro.

5 Likes

very very nice only question is when will the trainers for the other 2 games come out i already beat the first one and need trainer for the other 2

2 Likes

could it be possible to get an xp trainer?

Not sure what I am doing wrong but the trainer cannot detect the game. I got it off of steam but it goes through origin for some reason and then close Origin.

Are you correctly following the instructions in the trainer itself as well as in the first post of this thread? If not, then the trainer won’t work. Click the “info” button in the trainer under the Play button.

1 Like