Mass Effect Legendary Edition (ME2) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All cheats I have used on both ME1 and 2 since the June 7 update have worked

1 Like

Certain cheats seem to work as NotSureX01 implied, the skill cooldowns work fine and I’ve had the audio and game crash once but otherwise its been fine.

Up until the most recent update, this had been working for the Origin version of the game, but not anymore. I double-checked to make sure, but nothing seems to work now.

I have the Origin version. The cheats I rely upon (health, ammo) work fine with the update.

I realize what I did wrong earlier. I had selected ME1 while playing ME2, and it obviously couldn’t find the game when I tried to “login”.

As it turns out, it’s just not requiring the Fn button to be pressed in addition to which ever F-key. Worked okay after I tried that… Weird…

I, too, have been noticing audio displacement and game crashes. I don’t really use the cheats for skill cooldowns or whatnot. Mostly just unlimited stamina so I can move faster.

I fixed the audio quickly and quickly thanks to nexus mods i downloaded a small mods i put it in ME1-ME2-ME3 and i didn’t have more problems audio

For anyone that’s having issues with audio and don’t want to download a mod to fix it just save and go to main menu and load back in and audio will be restored; at least that worked for me. It’s kinda annoying but it gets the job done till its fixed

topcatone, they’re probably talking about the version that you can buy and download straight from origin

can we please get a max paragon and renegade cheat

Is it possible to make it so we have infinite probes and maybe fuel, but more specifically probes?

1 Like

none of the edit resource (credits, platinum, element zero, etc.) cheats are working and i did do the process correctly.

no skill cooldown and unlimited ammo do not work for me

As of 9/4/21 The infinite ammo cheat still does not work (I’ve tested it with sniper, heavy, assault and pistol weapons with holding down the trigger and small bursts)

Set medi-gel works but it resets every time you use it once.

Other than these two i’ve had no issues. Keep up the good work.

Infinite ammo (in Mass Effect 2) doesn’t work and is actually invalidated by ‘no reload.’ If you enable no reloading, it’ll change the ammunition count to 999 while also disabling your need to reload, resulting in infinite ammo. It seems like the infinite ammo cheat can actually be removed from the trainer as it doesn’t work by itself.

Additionally, I think there could be a few cheats added such as infinite probes and ship fuel to stop people from having to buy it manually through the refuel stations. I think there should also be some cheats to raise your paragon or renegade values. I hate having to miss certain dialogue options because I lack morals or have too much morality.

I have also found the ammo cheat not working (ME2) also it appears the accuracy one does not as well. rounds still flail wildly around the crosshair for most weapons. seems to slightly work for the heavy pistol

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi was wondering if you could add unlimited ammo to the heavy weapons, really wanna use the flamethrower more but just runs out so quick.
Also any way to add unlimited probes for your ship? So tired of flying back and forth just to buy more to keep checking planets.
Can you also change the set the medigel to unlimited please, its quite pointless as it is, I set it to a higher number but as soon as I use it once it drops back to 7 and the extra number you added basically means nothing but a number.

1 Like

Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work for heavy weapons on ME2.

1 Like

can someone share a game save with me with heavy weapon in hand ? mrantifun@wemod.com

1 Like