Max Payne 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I saw someone earlier say that this works with their Steam version however, I have the Steam version installed and Infinity is showing the game as uninstalled. Seems to update with all other installed games but not this one for some reason.

Select the folder manually?

1 Like

I just did that. First time, it told me it wasn’t the correct installation of the game. Second time worked for some reason though. Weird… in any case, it’s all good now, I think. Thanks for the reply. I’ll let you know if I notice anything wrong in game, but fingers crossed that that won’t be necessary. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hello! Fairly new to all of this so forgive me if this is just from my lack of knowledge.

I just rebought Max Payne 3 on steam for this trainer but whenever I try and launch it, Infinity responds with ‘This trainer foes not support your version of the game!’

Is there a way to… get around this or something?

Cheers!

I’m just going to assume this game is too updated for trainers?

No this trainer is up to date.

did you update the trainer in july ??

nvm its just that i had a problem before but now i can use the trainer so thx

how’d you fix it? every time I turn cheats on I can’t turn left or right or press pause to adjust settings

Hello, my trainer wont load and for some reason wont auto detect it from my steam. It keeps saying maybe compatible and cannot load game, I dragged and dropped into the fix section manually, please help.

Hi

Try to start manually over steam and then click the run button, usually wemod detect and inject the trainer afterwards, I did it already. It is also possible that you not started and closed on times the game before using the trainer, as the game was originally released with a CD-KEY protection which have to be solved and your social account must be login in order to play - these 2 steps are PRE requirements. The trainer works fine!

→ REMIND:
In Triggered events (like the car crash into the building, you drive on the boat, you are on the helicopter)
you MUST disable the trainer else the game looks like hanging and doesn’t keep on. (infinite health isn’t needed to be turned off, I did not yet find the correct option)

1 Like

Please Update the Trainer, it’s not playable at this state.

I believe after 4 years i don’t think they will do so?

Does this trainer mod work for multiplayer?

not Support for Multiplayer…

what do we have to do to update the Trainer?

So I bought my copy from steam just now and after installing the game it didn’t detect the game. I then added MaxPayne3.exe but that just opened the rockstar launcher. Same with PlayMaxPayne3.exe. After opening the launcher it asks for the activation code but my activation code seems not to work for some reason. It’s the steam key right? This problem’s on my end but there should be something with wemod from my perspective. I played until chapter 3 just fine but it seemed too hard on hard difficulty. Anyways a fix would be fantastic. Thanks!

1 Like

Odd. I just played with the trainer and although it didn’t detect the game install, I went into task manager to see the name of the process for the game, which was MaxPayne3.exe. So when I added the file manually to the trainer, I test it out and everything works fine. Maybe it’s a hit or miss thing.

huh doesn’t seem to work. IDK.

1 Like

Ok now it kinda works but cheats turn themselves off when I enable them.bruh.

Where are you using them? The solo stuff right?
I usually enable the trainer while in the main menu and then i toggle what i need when i load in the level.
I usually just go with Unlimited Ammo, Health, and Bullet Time. Disarm Enemies is kinda pointless and One Shot seems to break certain portions.