ME - Andromeda - Additional Cheats

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596#p1963

Cielos has done some work to add new cheats for Mass Effect Andromeda through Cheat Engine, after originally basing it off of STN’s work in the same thread (see link, above). Although his Cheat Table code is sometimes a little messy (I’ve had to clean up occasional syntax errors), the basic ideas of what he is trying to do are interesting. Most of it isn’t really important to Infinity at this time, given the cheats currently available in Infinity for MEA right now do the same or similar things, but his newest cheat, “ignore material requirements”, as well as his “item duplication” cheat (to double item counts entirely when buying or selling) are both missing from Infinity at this time. Personally, I’d like to see both of those added.

Thanks,
Drake

MEA trainer isn’t even halfway done, i have been sick for the past few days and busy with AC:Unity before that so couldn’t work.

More cheats are incoming, don’t worry :slight_smile:

Oh, please don’t misunderstand me, I wasn’t worried about it, and I’m not in a hurry at the moment. I just wanted to voice my opinion that those particular cheats might be worth taking a good look at.

That sentiment probably would have come across better if I had at least mentioned that I am grateful for your work, both on the Infinity cheats for MEA and also the Cheat Engine Table that you had initially put together over at the CE boards. So sorry for not at least mentioning that :slight_smile:

Anyway, I look forward to future updates of the MEA trainer, so thank you for the work, both what you’ve done already and anything else to come whenever you get back to it.

Later,
Drake

1 Like