MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

i loved this soo much, then the dlc update hit and i lost it all on the reinstall. would love it to be updated so i can start over with the money and stuff. im on epic bc its what i bought it on, i was too impatient lol. please hurry on the update but i love it all anyways so i understand the wait. thank you for whenever it gets updated

1 Like

The thread says it was updated but it’s not working in the WeMod application. Am i missing something? Thanks

There will be no update, for epic or steam the new voting system sucks. Try to find another trainer.

Hey does it worjk if i drag my steam versiion into the epic games option ?

ive found a mod menu with the same options. it is working on epic games right now. email me and ill send the mod menu to u.
cody.wayne.perkins@gmail.com

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I believe I have found a workaround that takes the place of a trainer for Mechwarrior. It seems the Mechwarrior modding community has made all sorts of “Cheat” mods you can download and install into the game regardless of source version. I got a God mode mod from Nexusmods.com. All you have to do is download and move the mod folder into the Mods folder in the Mechwarrior directory and then activate them at the Title screen.

I dont mean to cause waves in the Wemod community, but it seems this game is rather complicated to make trainers for and my intent is to let everyone know I found an alternative that will work until this trainer can be updated.

Good hunting!

1 Like

MechWarriors is finally on the q.
Its for epic, but hopefully they will do both epic and steam.

1 Like

Yes of course, i understand that this work is really tedious… I just was asking, nothing more^^ I’m not impatient, I found an alternative while they developed it for the steam version. i was just wondering if they had a deadline to announce

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome STiNGERR!! Thanks!!

Hmmm I’m still having issues with the Epic cheats. only inf health and one hit kills will stay on. all of the others turn off right after I activate them

1 Like

its not working

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The infinite weight dosent seem to work at all, not sure why but the cheat just dosent work.

would it be possible to get the unlimited weight to work?

1 Like

Mech weight still not working, no option to request update. Is this game abandoned?

EPIG Game:
zero weight, zero tonnage, unlimited money no longer work. please update.
thanks

1 Like

thanks STiNGERR for the update

Changes:

Changes: