MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Ok how come the Trainer still not working after the update? I have it the Epic Platform. Is there anyway to fix it?

I just reinstalled my old epic version (I was gifted a full (all DLCs) steam copy so that’s my main now) and tried them both. All nine functions are working for me on epic and steam.

Well it is not working still and here it is November will they fix this or update it?

1 Like

This trainer doesn’t work for Epic Games version it needs to be fixed or updated

1 Like

Any chance of getting an update for Solaris Showdown DLC? No rush.

I second that!!!

Changes:

the trainer doesn’t work at all with new update

Strange, because I just finished five missions with:
Unlimited Health, No Overheat, Zero Tonnage, Zero Weight, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Jetpack, Instant Weapon Cooldown, One Hit Kill
All activated and working.
All I can say is make sure you are running the correct platform (Steam, Epic, XBox, GOG) and the most recent version (For Steam it’s 2024-03-27)

Edit: I don’t know why it put me into the Epic chat, when I clicked on the Steam Discussion tab.

I have the original game that came on Epic and nothing works on it at all

1 Like

What issues have you encountered while using mods?

Changes:

So I have to replay the tutorial every time just be able to use the Unlimited health and one-Hit kill? If that is the case I guess I won’t be using this Trainer anymore

No where does it imply you have to turn it on before playing the tutorial.

It says use this mod after the tutorial