Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dont work for me with defaut settings.

Would there be any way to add an instant building option? So you only have to hammer a section once in a building?
Also, there is a bug with the unlimited durability option when transferring stacks of items, sometimes it maxes the stack out to 999 and if you accidently accept it then it sets the amount stored to a negative number.
Otherwise I love this trainer.

1 Like

Any chance this game will be added to the list for improvement any time soon? It’s incompatible with the current game version unfortunately. Thank you!

What is your game version? The last update was 2 months ago when the trainer updated. I’m not getting any error telling me the trainer isn’t compatible.

Yeah, version is 0.6.0.5. I’m playing it on steam. Thank you!

I think I know why - i’m in public beta :man_facepalming: sorry!

Needs to be updated, none of the cheats work with newest version.

3 Likes

I’ve had no issues using this trainer for the latest Steam version.

Might help the trainer maker if you mention which distribution platform you’re playing on.

Would love to see an option for increasing or setting your affection gain from romance conversations, along with no NPC mood loss from being inactive.

Thanks for the trainer.

2 Likes

Hi, I can confirm that it’s still working for Epic too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi , Can you update the trainer for steam please it doesn’t work for me

1 Like

only cheats not working right for me are the add 1k and add 10k of selected items. 1k only adds 100 and 10k only adds 1.

Make sure you’re using the release version, not the public branch or experimental branch.

It works fine for me and others.

idk if you can fix this or not but when using the 10k items or 10 items, when selling the items or storing it into a chest it starts going in the negative and adding more into innovatory when selling.

1 Like

Is it possible to add an exp multiplier?

I use the Steam version 1.4.0.3 and this trainer and it works just fine. It didn’t at first though. You have to navigate to Medieval_Dynasty/Binaries/Win64 and choose the Medieval_Dynasty-Win64-Shipping.exe. If you use Medieval_Dynasty.exe the trainer will not work.

1 Like

hello would it be possible to add a money multiplier when selling the items??
because this trainer is great but I’m still short of money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Money is the item so you can use the Add 10/1k selected item.

1 Like

yes but it’s not practical given the needs in games to have to hit the button 100 times because the 10k only up the money by 1k

so a trainer strongly increasing the money received from sales would be much more practical, for example multiplied by 10/100 the price received from an object sold

Hello, is it possible to add a time-stop command?
And put a skill level addition please too.
And technology too.