Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The mod just stopped working for me after the most recent update to the game. Problem is, the game is currently running a beta for a bigger update to come probably in a week or so. Maker of this mod may be best to wait till tthe 1.5. update is live

1 Like

same here - worked until 26.11. after the update, the mod doesn’t work

1 Like

Game has NOT been updated. The trainer is for the official game version and not for the test version. WeMod will not update their trainers for a test version or betas. People here will just have to wait till the test version has been added to the official version as a regular update.

1 Like

STILL BROKE aint nobody gonna update\fix this

1 Like

The trainer still works. The last game update was almost 2 months ago.

1 Like

Hello the Game have been updated today, add 1k and 10 Ă©lĂ©ment doesn’ t work anymore, weight seems working, life, stamania, food and water works.

pleasant day/Night

2 Likes

Looks like the game was updated again, so mods no longer work.

1 Like

the trainer has not been updated since may

what version does it still work on

1. Add 1K Selected Item
  2. Add 10 Selected Item
    not work
    please update
    version game 1.5.0.4

It was working fine yesterday until the new update.

Update pending on Wemod, it was boosted.

Can confirm it item spawn stopped working today. Anybody know if/when we can expect an update to fix it?

we will get an update, just not sure when. The dev of this mod is generally on it pretty quick so, soon

1 Like

Hello and special thanks
You see the comments quickly, and you did a quick update.
Please add items to increase skill and technology.

I hope it gets boosted again cause its been listed at seven the in the que for hours. either that or its the slowest queue in the world

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Welp, they are broke yet again. I just get a DULL DINK DINK spamming the keys. :wink:

1 Like

Oh now is a good time to consider doing ESCAPE THE PACIFIC.
The “OTHER GUYS” are way behind in a lot of games and it just got a major update. More improvements.

I love the trainer, its so awesome. the game itself has a very fast time drain. is it possible to freeze time of day? tyvm for your hard work, Mark