Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, just to let you know none of the mods work when I tried loading the trainer before and after starting the game. Please take a look at them whenever you have the chance. Thanks

2 Likes

The mods don’t work. It does work for Vol 1 not 2. Please fix

they work for me, but would love to see some mods for the Liberation missions in MMBN5 and also crossover points, for those us that are on a version (that’s not switch) and don’t have a lot online PVP matchups.

can we get an all chips mod pls and thank you

1 Like

If anyone is having trouble with the cheats, try this.

1. Open Steam
  2. Open We Mod
  3. Launch game via We Mod by pressing “Play”
  4. Once MMBN VOL 2 loads up, choose which MMBN game you want to play.
  5. Once your version of the MMBN game loads. Stay on the start screen of that game.
  6. In We Mod, select cheats you want to use.
  7. Back in the game, load from the start screen and see if the cheats work for you in game.

In MMBN 4 - Red Sun; I used these steps to get God Mode, Max Custom Gauge, No Random Encounter, Instant WIn Battle and Set Game speed cheats to work. I couldn’t get anything to work if I loaded the cheats after starting the game. I was a little ways into the game, mid way through the “Dishonorable Kidnappers!” plot.

Hope someone might find this helpful!

I did that and nothing worked. From looking around I did find out that Volume 2 has some sort of anti cheat that makes it tougher for cheaters

I second this!

The Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

somehow the cheats arent working anymore, tested with instant kill, no random encounter & 1 hit KO

2 Likes

can we have an all chip cheat pls and thank you

1 Like

Hello expert,
The cheat is unavailable now. Would you fix it ?
Thank you!!

3 Likes

Cheat is currently not working.
Could you please fix this?
Thank you.

1 Like

Currently the Zenny and bugfrag cheats arent working for bn 6 Cybeast Gregar, I’m using the no encounter, max custom gauge and full sync and those are working fine, but zenny and frags arent working?

1 Like

Is it possible that you add a way to get PvP only chips? Otenko and GunDelEX

Yeah the cheats don’t work unless you apply it before starting the game save and even then, I just experience extreme slowdown. It worked fine for Legacy Collection 1 which I started and finished this month.

3 Likes

Earlier I was playing MMBN 4 Red Sun, and I loaded the game before I entered in the mod I wanted to use the edit Zenny whilst in game. It did NOT work that way like it does for Vol 1. Then I tried it your way. It definitely worked. Thanks!

1 Like