Men of War: Assault Squad 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the unlimited ammo cheat breaks machine guns in tanks. they can only shoot one bullet and then they need to reload, the same happens with all anti-air weapons too and some infantry troops. and i would like unlimited ammo for vehicles too.

and to add. basically every high fire rate weapon that is not hand help is broken with unlimited ammo. and some infantry troops canā€™t shoot.

The infinite ammo bugs the game in a weird way. Machine guns only shoot once before reloading, and infantry cannot take weapons from the dead bodies or the floor. Despite that, 10/10.

The Men of War: Assault Squad 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi!

Thank you for making this trainer, Iā€™ve been searching this since high school, thatā€™s 10 years ago!

I found one problem though, the game constantly crash in the middle of the game (please see below warning). Hope you can fix this.

Never mind. Turns out itā€™s a graphic card issue.

Glad you got it solved! :slightly_smiling_face:

Some more Cheatā€™s for vehicles would be nice. I noticed ammo cheat doesnā€™t really work.

For me, the unlimited MP, Ammo, and Vehicle Health cheats donā€™t work. The Unlimited Health do work however.

Vehicle Health cheats donā€™t work for me as well as Player Unlimited Health. Please fix it, Thank you.

For me the Unlimited MP Cheat does not work.
The Cheats for Health Stamina and Ammo are working.

hey there Iā€™d personally like to have something like maybe add X manpower to your amount.thatā€™s all. otherwise itā€™s a great little tool too use thank you so much for making it.

1 Like

We can take a look next time it needs updated and see if its possible to add , but the trainer is kinda older well about a year but can take a look :+1:

add options to get rid of the cool down timers on the units and unlimited CP and SP and please fix MP its not working at all the rest works great and thanks

The MP option isnā€™t working on both story mode and in offline skirmish mode the rest works fine it be also nice to have 3 new options on the trainer like get rid of the cool down timers for the units and unlimited CP and SP please can this be fixed and if possible to add the 3 options with the trainer thanks and god bless

so the cheats does not work?

Not all of them. The ā€œUnlimited MPā€ Option is not working since ever

so only unlimited Mp does not work?

any chance can we get another compatible update for this trainier please and thank you

The cheat work with perfectly with the main game, but it will broke when you try to play it with mod.

Trainers and mods will conflict with each other. This is because mods change the memory values in the game which the trainer needs to inject into.

Other than not using mods with a trainer, the only fix for this would be to make a trainer for every single mod in existence, which wonā€™t happen since itā€™s uneconomical.

1 Like

The game crashes when I toggle any of the options available. Do anyone having similar problem?