Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
This is the official discussion topic of the Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Fuel
6. Unlimited Vehicle Health
7. Unlimited Vehicle Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/09/2019
    Started development

• 11/11/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mercenaries 2: World in Flames cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Doesn’t shoot RPG after activating unlimited ammo

3 Likes

could we get an update?? the game crashes all the damn time with the trainer activated

2 Likes

@Thaumiel_Autism I agree! I’m having the same problem. An update will be great. Thank you.

1 Like

can you add the ability to get destroyed building repaired please
note: i mean more to the buildings that get destroyed forever

1 Like

Rapid fire missing* than mean you can’t with some guns like rpg.

1 Like

Still having crashes after using the trainer, think I narrowed it down to the health. Had the most crashed with unlimited health

2 Likes

is there anyway to add a feature that unlocks everything including the nuke?

3 Likes

we definitely need an update for this gem

2 Likes

the game keeps crashing. cheats now stopped working

2 Likes

Any chance of an update because it crashes when I use just the infi health which is all i want to use

1 Like

Any chance of an update please

2 Likes

Any chance you can make a cheat for unlimited use of airstrikes vehicles and supplies please

1 Like

i know its old but i still love playing this game even if i fall under the map every time i leave the HQ

I found a fix for that, assuming you have a Nvidia graphics card. Go to the Nvidia Control Panel, go to “manage 3D settings” and cap the Max Frame Rate at 60FPS. Evidently the refresh rate setting in game do not actually change it. This fixed falling through the map every time I leave a building for me. I hope this helps! Cheers!

Also the Max vehicle health doesn’t work, enough shots from an AA gun will blow you out of the sky so an update would be nice lol

I have been getting crashes in Mercs 2, not sure if its related to these cheats but please update!

Thanks!

Your updating some older games now lately can this be also one that gets an update because its a game I like to mess around by just blowing â– â– â– â–  up