Merch store

you all need a wemod merch store. I would totally buy some swag!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there something specific you would like? We are open to adding additional items. We ran a few polls in the past, and everyone said they wanted hoodies, then very few were ordered.

1 Like

i didnt even know you guys had a merch store! where and how can i get one? id like a hoodie but dont see one anywhere…

1 Like
1 Like

Probably lack of marketing, chap. I work with you guys and I didn’t even know it existed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe @frank can put it into the WeMod app similarly to how the Pro gifting is displayed currently, so that it’s highly visible.

And as CM you could post a reminder announcement in the community perhaps once every 5 or 6 weeks.

1 Like

It was in the app for almost a month and we just quit advertising during summer and decided to make them a giveaway item.

1 Like

yeah honestly for $40, I can see why very little hoodies were bought. But get some branded drinking glasses, reasonably priced ofc & I’d get a couple.

1 Like

Set up drop-shipping for them. No upfront costs to WeMod. Some other company handles it and WeMod get a cut. Just an idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes