Merry Meet Everyone

I’m Selaena, if that was not obvious :slight_smile: Long time Horizon user, many years. First time WeMod download. I’m a long time network and I.T. worker to pay the bills while in school. My preferred rigs are Dell if premade, or gigabyte boards and Intel chips if making my own. I dual boot Kali Linux and whatever flavor of windows almost does the job with the hardware at hand.

I am Selaena on PSN and Xbox, LetChaosReign on Steam. I forgot my GOG login the same day they let Master Of Orion install DRM on my system.

2 Likes

Well welcome to wemod. Awsome place here , lotta friendly people here. Glad you found us
If you have any questions or need help just ask have fun !!

1 Like

Thank you so much ptondo.

1 Like

Welcome. You’ll probably like it here if you like crazy people

Crazy is easy to like!

Welcome! I’m crazy. We should get along well!

1 Like

I can confirm that^

Well okay then. Hello Crazies! :smiley:

Indeed, many of us have a long and colorful history of mental illness, “normal” is overrated! Then again, it tends to be a prerequisite when you work in I.T. or any form of software development. After all, some of the greatest minds in history such as Issac Newton had quite a few issues, goes with the territory.

Since I moved back to Ohio to care for my father, some of my old acquaintances have asked why I don’t attend social events as I once used to. Usually, my response is that I spend most of my time caring for my father and my personal time is limited. If pressured, I respond with “If life has taught me anything, it is that I find more solace in the company of computers and my cat”.