Metal Gear Solid 5: TPP - Quiet

***Potential Spoilers ahead…***

I’m undecided if I want to keep Quiet as a buddy or not… With the correct upgrades, D-Walker can do all the same stuff Quiet can do except shoot projectiles. But I didn’t want to go through the hassle of getting extra outfits for Quiet though if I’m only going to lose her in the end. I know it’s also not possible to gain 100% if you keep her too, but what exactly is it that you miss out on?

You miss out on nothing. I wish I would have known that once you do that mission you lose her forever. The rest of the missions are just extremes and things like that. Also I’m not sure why they put the extreme quiet one in there if you are just going to lose her basically right after. Don’t do it

I’m getting mixed signals looking on the web for any drawbacks if you keep her… Some say you just can’t gain 100% completion, while others say you can’t finish the game at all: final missions are locked or something like that.

Can anyone confirm this?

Open Me

You need to do side op 150 and once you finish it, it auto loads mission 46 (45?) (which is long and gay) where you lose her, in order to get 100% obviously you have to beat the mission.

If you don’t want to lose her yet, just finish the difficult side ops then do it.