METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.1 METAL GEAR SOLID Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m wondering when the other Metal Gear Solid games within the Metal Gear Solid Collection Vol.1 be updated and included in WeMod? Why was only one of the several games in this collection selected to be included with mods and the others were ignored? Please move MGS: Master Collection Vol. 1 back to the queue so the several other games that are included in this collection can also receive mods. Please add “stealth mode” as a mod to this game and the other several games within this volume. Thanks!

1 Like

Could you please develop the function for the invisibility mode?

1 Like

how about something useful like the stealth camo or bandana unlock .health ammo and oxygen cheats never where game friendly they rarely work and usely cause game to freeze not realy needed the game is very easy to beat?

1 Like

its called stealth camo and its unlockable by giving in to the torture sceen we need a unlock cheat for that and the bandanna too

Tried all options, didn’t work on base MGS1 (the first option you can choose) or any of the others playing steam version

It worked for me, but someone above mentioned it didn’t work when using a language pack

atm dont work for me on steam version as wel

Seems to only work in us-English, not uk-English. Too bad I already started the uk-English Since us one wasn’t available at launch

Lack of documentation, it works just sometimes. I’m not demanding anything at this point I’m just asking to myself that I don’t even know why I’m paying for Wemod - another known trainer creator had a better table of cheats day 1 and had specific cheats instead of these generic ones. I’m just going to cancel at this point

In point of fairness the way the game functions is a bit wonky in terms of address as the launcher is essentially an emulator running iso files of the original games. So each version and language pack has different addresses I think health is shared but weapon and item addresses are different. Also it’s a bit hyperbolic to say the membership isn’t worth it over one game. Considering the size of the team and the vast demand for them to keep up with every release and patch for the last library of supported games.

Could be but still, another team of trainers which I wont name, just did it first day works on my game and all MGS and has specific tweaks for those. TBH i was only here for Fling but since he wont work on MGS nor AWII im good to go

Just a heads up, but during FMV cutscenes (the cutscenes that use real life footage), make sure to turn the cheats off before they start. Having some of them on can cause the FMV to freeze and lock up the game and you risk losing save data. The game at the moment requires you to save in-game then use L1+R1 to back out to the main menu before it actually saves. Haven’t confirmed which cheats exactly cause the freeze but at the moment its best to just toggle all of them off for now.

For those asking to add cheats that give us the bandana/stealth camo even if it makes it easier to get or w/e, trainers don’t really work like that. giving direct key items would require full on mods but even then because they’re key items it can just about break the game. my advice is make a Macro for the torture sequence, i personally used razer central (because of my KB&M is razer) and made a Macro that spams the H key with a total of 0.05s delay.

that’s weird cause i turned of my cheats and those scenes still kill my game when i was testing what was causing the issue. though other players even encounter the same problem so it might just be a Konami issue that we need to wait a fix for. best bet is to either skip all cutscenes frame one the pop up and watch them online or as i already mentioned just wait till Konami fixes the issue.

Before I decided to try the cutscenes without cheats, mashing start to skip the FMV cutscenes didn’t do anything and the game froze anyway. When I did manage to not get it to crash after turning off cheats, the FMVs were still unskippable for me, so it wouldn’t have mattered regardless.

Any news on Metal Gear Solid 2 or 3? like just if it’s being planned or not.

3 Likes

The Aurora trainers dont work … And WeMod it’s better on all the cheats …

Don’t name them, and they work. Nobody is telling you to move dude just stay here and enjoy your 4 cheats

yup but you have too pay for it

I’m (was) paying for it here too because I like to support good devs

1 Like