Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its a shame that the infinite resources, suppressor and heroism cheats don’t work it would be nice to use them, everything else seems to work.

1 Like

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So just to address this update. No Unknown is not back. I tested as much as I could in this trainer and could only find Inf suppressor broke. That has been updated and now works again. If you guys find anything else please tag me in your reply and I will do my best to figure it out. However; I am not Unknown and cannot promise anything.

3 Likes

@Chris infinite suppressor does work again but infinite resources and infinite gadgets still don’t work as well as all of the heroism options. all other options appear to be working

Can anyone else confirm none of that works? Several post above says that it does.

@Chris i just got done trying it again and the infinite gadgets works for a little while but after 4-5 uses it the count goes from 99 to 10 and from then on it decreases like normal until they’re gone. for the infinite resources that didn’t appear to work at all. and i tried to use the set heroism option to increase it to no avail and using just the add 1000 heroism did not work as well. user @fuzenfrenzygaming from october 9th also said that these options don’t work

I’ll look into it when I get time.

Doesnt work for me either

What are gadgets? I haven’t played this game for a few years so I have no idea what we are considering a gadget now.

I have unlimited resources and heroism done.

things like the fulton system. the thing that lets you attach balloons to people and objects and send them to your base.

@Chris also things like the flare grenades to call in a helicopter will also randomly drop to zero and you’ll have to call in a support drop after every use in order to keep using them

unlimited resources dont work

@Chris just wondering if you have had a chance to look at the issues in the trainer I’m sure your busy this time of year just sucks that after it was finally updated that it still doesn’t really work

I can’t update them myself since I didn’t create it. I’m going to see if we can get them updated tomorrow. Unlimited gadgets won’t be included because I have no idea how Unknown did it.

Thank you and that’s understandable maybe down the road that one could be fixed as well

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I’ll keep looking into it when I get spare time. We pushed an update for the Heroism and Unlimited resources. You will need to disconnect to use the resources and it sets them to 50k for everything which I think is enough. If not we can go back and change that later.

Heroism and Unlimited resources work perfect now thank you

Heroism isn’t working for me, when I try to use it, it just resets it to zero, even if I just use “add heroism” without trying to set it to a value.

If you don’t set a value it is going to change it to zero. I tested it over 20 times before we made it public.