Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is suddenly saying it no longer works with my current version, though it was working just fine earlier today? Running 1.15 PC

Does this trainer still work with the definitive edition?

If it worked with it before it should work now.

i wanna use the cheat but getting this error https://gyazo.com/979f6f9b19c6885415be9a774e8f42de
https://gyazo.com/8bfd7d9595bec059bdaa3aa88ae865a2

NM found out was in online mode after setting to offline it worked

Inf resources donā€™t work

How u get resources working?

Disconnect from online.

Your fcukin legend mate i could kiss you

Thank you so much for replying

Had an issue pop up the other day where fultons will go from full to empty within one use, resulting in needing a resupply every single time a fulton is used for extraction. Iā€™m set to offline mode and it appears itā€™s an issue with how the unlimited ammo setting works. Any help correcting this would be greatly appreciated.
Iā€™m not sure how this happened as it was working just fine earlier and neither the trainer nor the game have been updated, to the best of my knowledge.

Edit: I took another look through this topic and someone mentioned that there was a correlation between the boxes this fulton issue. After ditching the boxes and all other equipment the issue went away; Iā€™m going to try gradually adding more and more equipment to see if itā€™s just the boxes or if itā€™s caused by carrying a certain total amount of equipment.

Infinity ammo just makes some of my stuff in the item tab 0 like the cigar and noctocyanin

read one post above yours

I was just wondering if the trainer could be updated with a cheat for lowering or reducing to zero the demon points. Thanks.

Also, anyway to possibly add a ā€œno reloadā€ option? Also, the infinite ammo has a bug with support items and Fulton.

For some reason my infinite resources isnā€™t working, please help?

@Chris is there a chance we can get an update to fix the bug that JesterInTheNight pointed out with the infinite ammo causing support items and the Fulton to zero out after one use and being unable to restock on those items?

1 Like

same here plz update the trainer, really love this game

This trainer is not going to be updated again. Disable unlimited ammo when you use items.

Um Hi MrAntiFun Updated The Page And The Unlimited Resources Work But For Some Reason I Canā€™t Access Them