Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having an issue when activating the trainer, it makes my frames per second go from 60 to 30. Even changing my settings doesnt fix it. Any help?

Deactivate VSYNC?

Its been off, even set all settings to low and nothing changed. Only seems to happen when using the trainer for some reason.

hmm… okay that’s weird indeed.
@frank don’t know if you’re the right person to tag but it seems familiar with the problem I had with Warhammer.
@TelonPryde could you please say if you’re using the new beta client of Infinity?

I am using 3.0 yes, but i also had the problem with 2.0 as well.

Can the Super Speed Run cheat and Waiting Room War Hero cheat please be added? I’m new to the community so I don’t know if requests are allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

A suggestion on this trainer, is it possible to add a function that can your mission score to be really high or S rank, like in other game’s trainers they have function which can keep their mission score to be highest.
A problem with function on STATS list, the Heroism increase or decrease is not working.

Also having problems with the unlimited ammo/gadget cheats.
Whenever I turn those on, and order new supplies, almost everything instantly turns into zero. No idea why.

@unknown_v2 The game got updated and some options are not working for me including:

Heroism
Infinite resources
ammo and gadget.

Don’t know really about the rest since I don’t use them.

After the latest update the infinite suppressor option isn’t working for me and if I have infinite ammo on, all my fulton extractors disappear after one use.

Infinite suppressor isn’t working anymore after the last update where you can do FOB missions with Ocelot.
Another issue with the Infinite suppressor aside from that is that it never really worked with other weapons other than the tranq gun, the other suppressed weapons don’t even suppress the first mag that’s supposed to work by default, it’s on full sound

1 Like

Heroism and Infinite Ammo cheats are not working as of the latest update. Heroism just doesn’t add anything and Infinite Ammo sets my ammo to zero. Like Brakani, I run out of fultons after one use.

1 Like

Nothing seems to be working for me either. Suppressors wear out, ammo does as well, I can get hurt, heroism doesn’t increase, etc.

1 Like

IA and IH all work. Seems the only things that don’t are IS and No Recoil

2 Likes

infinite suppressor doesn’t work neither does infinite fulton and neither does infinite resources

1 Like

really would love to have this one updated :slight_smile:

also, would love to see something like “enemies dont see you” or anything like that…

thx a lot!!

2 Likes

I can confirm that

Infinite suppressor

Infinite resources

don’t work, must of been there recent update.

An invisibility cheat would be an awesome feature.

2 Likes

Any news of an update coming soon?

2 Likes

GMP cheat works flawlessly and the infinite ammo only works when you switch weapons. Everything else needs to be updated, Infinity is hands down the best trainer out there for any game, MGSV is the only exception I guess.

1 Like

Nop inf resourses work jut clickem and go to resourses in ya idroid and youll see 4999 of everything