Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am sure they will update it, as the game could update at anytime, if I am correct the next update may be it’s last as the new Metal gear game is coming out?

I hope they do. This trainer used to work amazingly.

Is this abandoned?

@unknown_v2 This is your trainer right? Seems like people want an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Infinite Suppressor doesn’t work.

Do you mind stop being a bitch? :slight_smile: Thank you

I am sorry but you are the biggest idiot i have ever seen if you think infinity will have up to date trainers for 372 games and counting at any given time. That’s 372+ games updating every week, some even daily or several times a week.

You can continue being a dick but it’s your choice. I am done with you

Honestly, I’m grateful to have these mods, STN and the other modders do have lives outside of Game modding as do we all. Not every game will be updated immediately. Just play another game or wait until they have a chance to update the mod. I can appreciate what others do, that I can’t. :metal:

It wasn’t even my trainer to begin with that he brought it up against me lol

Yeah I know lol, just don’t let people like that get in your head. You all do a good job :+1:

1 Like

can you update to 1.12 now cause i can’t use the trainer

1 Like

Infinite Suppressor doesn’t seem to work :confused:

1 Like

@unknown_v2
A few trainers still aren’t functioning.

Infinite ammo. While ammo seems to be infinite (none in reserve, but reloads clip anyway) using this trainer causes the Fulton ammo to deplete instantly. Another user reported that Infinite Gadgets also does this. I didn’t test that trainer.

Infinite Suppressors: not functioning at all.

1 Like

Great program, thanks buddy to spent time to create/update the trainer.
We Would appreciate an update because somes aren’t working (suppressor,… )
and some are missing (instant build , instant research )

I just tried to play this game with Infinity and it just freezes my game.

some cheats not work :confused:

Post what cheats don’t work.

The cheats that don’t work for me so far…

Infinite suppressor
Add 1000 Heroism

Not sure about others yet.

Infinite Suppressor doesn’t work, and Infinite Ammo is making my Fulton device go to 0 after one use.

Not sure about Heroism, but having the same problem with Infinite Suppressor.

1 Like