Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The safest thing to do is to never use cheats for anything online.

Hey @MrAntiFun can u make Fultons unlimited pls? Cool game, but i need it. Now game have 1.15 ver

@MrAntiFun, any way we could get a stealth cheat with this trainer?

Instant Base upgrades doesnt work for me, i turn it on and after 5 seconds or so it turns off, it never does anything

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem. I can toggle it on, but it immediately toggles itself off and doesn’t even rush anything to completion. Are we just using it wrong?

1 Like

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

in wemod it says maybe compatible.
I can confirm this is 100% compatible with 1.15

Hi there MrAntiFun, I’ve been enjoying your trainer, ever since I also started with your mod from Company of Heroes I think? I’m pretty sure you made that trainer hehe :smiley: everything’s just soo satisfying the fact that you also added some heroism decrease for MGSV TPP which made it even more flexible for me, I was just hoping if you could add on a “Instant Deployments Option” for Phantom Pain?.. My Birthday’s coming up soon and I was just hoping I could get the favored option as my gift…I…I don’t mean to be bossy but, it’s the smallest thing I could ever ask for really :blush: would mean a lot to me …

1 Like

I know this is old but I just decided to go back and play this again and was wondering if there was an option to reduce your being detected.
Also what does the all faint do? any hit knock them out or do they no longer have a timer for how long they stay down?
Is there a way to add the ability to instantly unlock items you research I hate the lets wait 6 days! for a outfit its just stupid.

all faint causes all enemies in on the map to be knocked out. not sure if there’s a time limit on them being knocked out but it seems to be permanent until you turn off the option or if you head back to mother base and then head back out.

Does the Unlock all items work? If so how do i get it to work. Also will there at some point be unlimited mb coins or nah?

can you please make a Mod to remove the timer from missions or a “always Rank S” Mod ? i hate it so much

1 Like

You could just use Cheat Engine for unlimited MB Coins/

Will Unlock All work for Raiden Suit?

only have two ideas for a update: add s++ troops of any specialization to our fob and / or some way to bypass online research times or a mb coin option if thats even possible

how would one go about doing that? would you be alright with dming me on discord if its a lengthy process? if so my @ is greirat#7363

1 Like

The Metal Gear Solid V: TPP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you for the very quick update. When I did my usual gaming session last night, I did my usual key presses (inf ammo, suppressor and health). Everything was working…except the health. I had to face off against the skulls with regular health, which I’m ok with. But I was very relieved when I turned on the game earlier today to find all cheats working. I was able to take down Metal Gear with no problems. Thank you.

2 Likes

Could you add set game speed on here please. Also add infinite ammo on DD Walker. Also a stop timer for target practice side missions. Thank You

Could we have the “unlimited resources” altered? so it doesn’t give a constant 8 nukes (even if you make it into nuclear waste it stays at 8 after activated once) and instead give the maximum amount you can store of nukes. @MrAntiFun

Hello , i have this problem and its been a long time and couldn`t find a solution for it , One day i start wemod For MGSV TPP , in spite of the trainer didnt work as it suppose to it disconnected me from connecting online (FOB , PF Event) So i Turn It off And Re Open MGSV TPP (Without Wemod)

But it dont Connect me Online Although im not playing it With Wemod , So i Turn it Off Completly , Reopen (Didn`t connect me online again) tried Validating Game files But Nothing Changed , Tried Uninstalling And Reinstall The game But Same Thing Over And Over , Till This day i cant Play FOB or PF Events , MGO Work Tho

Any ideas of Solving This Problem ?.

Contact Me :
KAZ#0100