Metal Gear Solid V: TPP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

all good now. Thanks!

btw Nioh Complete Edition is also under Not Compatible.

Canā€™t you make/add mod where the AI become female and another one all the AIā€™s Skills are S++ on the free roam and also get the unlimited Health because that doesnā€™t work as well.

Can this be made into Xbox usable please. There are certain games that are with game-pass and this is a great one.

Thereā€™s a mod on nexusmods that makes all AI female I believe, and thereā€™s also a mod that makes all Staff S++ (Iā€™m using it), thereā€™s also a seperate mod to make certain special characters locked with shitty stats into S++ as even with the previous mod, those special characters donā€™t get affected. WeMod is for cheats, not just add mods to the game lol. Also for me Infinite Health works fine, just donā€™t fall from a height that insta kills you because youā€™ll get stuck in ragdoll and will have to reload the checkpoint.

1 Like

Some of the trainers keeps deactivating automatically. Can you please update the trainer

The unlimited resources cheat is not working. I go offline it does not work, nor does it work when Iā€™m online. Would you be able to fix this please?

I would also like to 2nd this request.
I wanted a bit more of a resource to start research and now I have SO MUCH of everything that its too easy.

Sadly, it somehow uploaded to my online profile as well. i might be screwed?

Please add it to xbox

I would say the umlimited health doesnā€™t work. you still get shot a certain amount of times, you die, but never actually die. just laying on the ground not able to do anythingā€¦

Does anybody know if this works with METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience?

I ā€˜thinkā€™ The Definitive Experience is the Standard Edition with a lot of skins plus Ground Zeroes.
If I were you Iā€™d give it a try, it worked fine on the Standard Edition.

does anyone having problem with trying to develop the Grade 8 PG-67 AR? It keep saying that i donā€™t have enough resource since it only ask 9389270 GMP and i have more than that because i use cheat.

There should be an ā€œTeleport to waypointā€ cheat, as well as an ā€œUnlimited Tool Batteryā€ cheat.

Tools include, but are not limited to: Camo, Camo Prototype, Drugs such as Noctocyanin, etc.

the ā€œreset heroism to 0ā€ feature does not actually works btw

1 Like

If anyone still wants answers for the Unlock All Items not working, I have your answer.

You MUST be online, THEN toggle the Unlock All Items cheat.

Hi there. The unlimited ammo seems to not work with D walker. Regards