METAL GEAR SURVIVE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this was working great until today now I find I way a ton with each shot fired fix this no weight needed.

I have the same as @TheClassifiedID says 200 tons is on my player out of nowhere, I taken everything out my inventory so I was empty and turned off all the cheats, but I still weighed so much that I canā€™t move my player.

Have the same problem

Bullets

Check your inventory and dump em all. Donā€™t worry as they!ll reappear once you shoot again using infinite bullets.

With each shot your bullets go up making you heavier, one person said it was his dirty water going up but for me its the bullets

Dump your bullets

Its the Bullets

Check your inventory and dump em all. Donā€™t worry as they!ll reappear once you shoot again using infinite bullets.

With each shot your bullets go up making you heavier, one person said it was his dirty water going up but for me its the bullets

1 Like

My reply was not, because of the weight but the thirstcheat is/was not working

I will give it a go and let you know.

inf health stamina hunger ,thirst, kuban energy, and skill points

turns out they just did an update

None are working for me. Guess that update killed the whole trainer.

Everything appears to be down. Mainly the important ones though

The METAL GEAR SURVIVE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Wow this game is bad.

ty

Yet you have the most trollest name on hereā€¦yeahā€¦okā€¦

yeah and? game sucks. have pay money for extra save games and game isnā€™t fun to begin with. would be fine if it was called something besides metal gear survive, cause it isnā€™t a metal gear game. and its just bad. and $55 dollars at launch, thatā€™s a bit much. but yes my name is pretty troll and i am sorry if that offended you.

@cucklord All good bro. Iā€™ve noticed that Metal Gear: Survive was overall mixed reviews but yeah I asked first hand to my friends who got suckered into buying it, and asked there opinion. They werenā€™t happy with it so I wasnā€™t going to waste top dollar for mixed reviews. Iā€™ve noticed now if I see a game I always go to the reviews by the users and also by Game Review Websites. I never second guess buying games unless I get the full scoop on it first.

Thank god for steam refunds!!!

i agree completely and was suckered into buying for ps4 cause muh gtx 950.

Oh I feel for you man, Iā€™ve gotten suckered into games before by friends saying " Oh yeah really good game" yeah nah man maybe look at reviews for now on and see what you can see from people who already got suckered into the game. Even Youtube reviews are good to look at. Even IGN and GameSpot are good reviewers of games that come out.