Metro 2033 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello there, you can upload the SAVEGAME file on any web hosting/sharing website like Dropbox, or any other, and then add/share the file’s LINK and URL here at the forums.

Small (or possibly big request). Adding a FOV slider/changer, is it possible? The current FOV in 2033 is making my stomach turn, feel so enclosed.

Haven’t found any place where I can get one so asking here, if it’s not something that you feel is worth the time then ignore it if you will.

@Mikango interesting request, I’ll see what I can do

@REPPiN any update on unlimited health not working or a has it been fixed yet since i sent you my gamesave, i was playing the game the other week and i noticed that unlimited health was possibly now working i was just wondering if you had fixed that or if the trainer just decided to start working, i dont get hit by the enemy often so its hard to tell

yeah, I’ve tested it and it worked fine.
I’m quite sure it was a problem relating infinity v2… @ClanCentirio

(You can’t survive from scripted events though!)

Metro 2033:
The Cheats / Trainer does not work…!:disappointed_relieved:

can you add new cheats ?

unlimited energy weapons

1 thousand. money

-easier to eliminate opponents

stealth mode

super accuracy

If you are not able to do that I can help you.

unlike some of the other comments all the cheats on this trainer seam to work for me … and no Captain_Freeze unlimited ammo does not act as unlimited currency

Thank you for your work on this mod. Odd issue with ‘reload’ - It seem that the ‘TAKHAR’ reloads ball bearings, but does not replenish pressure. Anyone else notice this?