Metro 2033 Mod Tool Doesn't Work

I’m using the mod tool for Metro 2033 in Horizon and add “unlimited ammo” and “god mode” to it. I click on save, put it on my HD continue the story and I don’t have unlimited ammo Or God Mode.

Do I have to remove my cache or something?

The mods may of been patched… doubt it but try clearing your cache then try.

If it does work there is your answer ^

If you have infinite ammo does that mean you can buy items without spending any?

Make sure you’re not loading an auto-save.

I got it to work. I just cleared my cache and modded my preferences file when the game got stuck. From hereby I give permission to close this thread. Thanks everyone for the support.

Kind Regards,

BartV

I have a new problem now. When I modded the preferences file and boot up my game I play for a while and then out of nothing the game freezes. This occurs alot even when I try to re-mod the file again.

Is there some kind of solution to this problem?

Kinds Regards,

BartV.

What exactly did you mod in the preferences? Did you just clear the cache and then use the mod tool?

I believe there’s only infinite health and ammo

I think that If you manually change the configuration items in the editor you can change a lot of things. Clicking the tabs in the tool simply inserts a couple of lines into this file. Actually just changing the 0 to a 1 from the default settings for the variables. Depending on what if anything else was changed may help isolate the problem.

With horizon I modded infinite health and infinite ammo.
I play with the TU of 31. Dec 10 06:36.

anyone no the line to add lots off sammo/money useing horizen

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

If you have a problem or question with Horizon please create your own thread in the Horizon Sections…

Closed.